E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Land Use Planning and Public-lands Policies|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- Urban Planning code of the Russian Federation from 29.12.2004 N 190-FZ [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 22.11.2008 N 1734-p “On the Transport strategy of the Russian Federation” [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Bugromenko, A.M. Badalian, L.P. Ryzhova, A.V. Ruzskiy, M.Y. Kalinchikov, P.M. Krylov, White book of the Ministry of Transport and Road Economy of the Republic of Tatarstan (M., Palitraprint, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Bratishchev, Science, education and experimental design. Proceedings of the Moscow Architectural Institute: materials of international scientific and practical conference (Moscow, Moscow Architectural Institute, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Vasilyeva, A. Mottaeva, E3S Web of Conferences 91, 08051 (2019) doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20199108051 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E .O. Starodubtseva, Bulletin of the Perm National Research Polytechnic University. Urbanistika 4(8), 7 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Stepanov, A.V. Galeev, S.V. Shklyaev, P.E. Manokhin, Social and economic management: theory and practice 2, 113 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Federal law “On general principles of local self-government organization in the Russian Federation” dated 06.10.2003 N 131-FZ [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Krylov, Diversity as a factor of territorial development. Collection of 30 papers of the economic and geographical session of MARS. Part 1 (M., Eslan, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Krylov, MIzvestiya RAS. Geographical Series 4, 66 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. Holodkova, A. Mottaeva, T. Pokrovskaya, E3S Web of Conferences 164, 11043 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202016411043 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Krylov, Social and economic problems of development and functioning of transport systems of cities and zones of their influence. Materials of the XXIV International scientific and practical conference (Minsk, BSTU, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mottaeva, E. Vasilyeva, MATEC Web of Conferences 239, 04019 (2018) doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201823904019 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation No 10 of January 9 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Tarkhov, V.N. Bugromenko, Izvestiya RAS. Geographical Series 5, 127 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Semina, Bulletin of the Mordovian University 4, 103 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Volkova, P.M. Krylov, Bulletin of the Moscow State Regional University. Series: Natural Sciences 3, 52 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.