E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- Y. Li, Q. Du, X. Lu, J. Wu, X. Han, Relationship between the development and CO2 emissions of transport sector in China. Transport and Environment, 74, 1-14 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trd.2019.07.011 [Google Scholar]
- E. Broniewicz, K. Ogrodnik, Multi-criteria analysis of transport infrastructure projects. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 83, 102351 (2020) doi.org/10.1016/j.trd.2020.102351 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Stetjuha, Manifestation and record of the externalities in the transport services implementation. Procedia engineering, 178, 452-460 (2017) doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2017.01.088 [Google Scholar]
- H. Ding, M. He, C. Deng, Lifecycle approach to assessing environmental friendly product project with internalizing environmental externality. Journal of Cleaner Production, 66, 128-138 (2014) doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2013.10.018 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Lan T. Nguyena, B. Laratteb, B. Guillaumeb, A. Huab, Quantifying environmental externalities with a view to internalizing them in the price of products, using different monetization models. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 109, 13-23 (2016) doi.org/10.1016/j.resconrec.2016.01.018 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Štreimikienė, Review of internalization of externalities and dynamics of atmospheric emissions in energy sector of Baltic States. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 70, 1131-1141 (2017) doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2016.12.017 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kosugia, K. Tokimatsub, A. Kurosawab, N. Itsuboc, H. Yagitad, M. Sakagamie, Internalization of the external costs of global environmental damage in an integrated assessment model. Energy Policy, 37, 2664-2678 (2009) doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2009.02.039 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Taksibi, H. Khajehpour, Y. Saboohi, On the environmental effectiveness analysis of energy policies: A case study of air pollution in the megacity of Tehran. Science of The Total Environment, 705, 135824 (2020) doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135824 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. K. Wesseh, Jr. aB. Linab, Optimal emission taxes for full internalization of environmental externalities. Journal of Cleaner Production, 137, 871-877 (2016) doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2016.07.141 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Wanga, M. Yana, Y. Wanga, C.-P. Changb, The impact of environmental policy stringency on air quality. Atmospheric Environment, 231, 117522 (2020) doi.org/10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117522 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Bithas, Sustainability and externalities: Is the internalization of externalities a sufficient condition for sustainability? Ecological Economics, 70(10), 1703-1706 (2011) doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolecon.2011.05.014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Goulden, M. Negev, S. Reicher, T. Berman, Implications of standards in setting environmental policy. Environmental Science & Policy, 98, 39-46 (2019) doi.org/10.1016/j.envsci.2019.05.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Cecchini, S. Venanzi, A. Pierri, Massimo Chiorri Environmental efficiency analysis and estimation of CO2 abatement costs in dairy cattle farms in Umbria (Italy): A SBM-DEA model with undesirable output. Journal of Cleaner Production, 197, Part 1, 895-907 (2018) doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.06.165 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kurdyukov, I. Avlasenko, L. Avlasenko, S. Kanurny, Assessment of environmental performance in recreational areas with the consideration of assimilation potential. E3S Web of Conferences, 175, 14003 (2020) doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202017514003 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- L. Badalyan, V. Kurdyukov, A. Ovcharenko, K. Gazgireev, Target program formation model to reduce the negative impacts of the transportation sector in the mountainous territory, Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories, 11, 2(40), 249-258 (2019) doi:10.21177/1998-4502-2019-112-249-258 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Badalyan, V. Kurdyukov, A. Ovcharenko, Y. Gorshkova, Аnalysis of standards and methodology for assessing impact of emissions on the atmospheric air quality prevailing in Russian Federation, Sustainable development of mountain territories, 10, 2(36), 307-314 (2018) doi:10.21177/1998-4502-2018-10-2-307-314 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kurdyukov, L. Badalyan, I. Avlasenko, L. Avlasenko, S. Kanurny, Internalization tool for external effects from emissions of pollutants by motor vehicles. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 403 (2019) doi:10.1088/1755-1315/403/1/012080 [Google Scholar]
- V. Kurdyukov, Revisited characteristics of Russian economy transition to sustainability. Vestnik of Don State Technical University, V. 11, 6(57), 964-965 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.