E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- Chan, Anita, (ed.) Labor in Vietnam. Vol. 31. Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dang, Giang, and Minh Trí Phạm. Corporate Philanthropy and Corporate Perceptions of Local NGOs in Vietnam. Asia Foundation, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Hamm, Brigitte. Pacific News 38(2012): 4-8. [Google Scholar]
- Hoang, Huong T., Trang T. Nguyen, and Jerry F. Reynolds. International Social Work 62.3 (2019): 1075-1087. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Planning and Investment, Report of private economy development, phase 2010-2018 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen, Minh, Jo Bensemann, and Stephen Kelly. International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility 3.1 (2018): 9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- OECD (2011), OECD guidelines for multinational enterprises [Google Scholar]
- OECD (2016), Private Sector Engagement for Sustainable Development: Lessons from the DAC, OECD Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Sang, Pham Thi Huyen. Corporate social responsibility and sustainable business development: 27. [Google Scholar]
- Tien, Nguyen Hoang, Dinh Ba Hung Anh, and Nguyen Minh Ngoc. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management 27.2 (2020): 694-705. [Google Scholar]
- Trinh Duc Chieu, Vietnam’s private economy: growth dynamics and new expectations, Vietnam finance journal, January 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Van Thanh, Phan, and Szilárd Podruzsik. Management (18544223) 13.4 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.