E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- Pension in 2019 in Russia: the latest news, https://2019god.net/novosti/pensiya-v-2019-godu-v-rossii-poslednie-novosti [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Bulin, Pension reform: getting a pension will be more difficult, http://www.bbc.co.uk/russian/society/2018/12/131223duma_pensions_reform_approved.shtml [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Moro, On the need for pension reform, http://viperson [Google Scholar]
- T. Omelchuk, The new pension reform will reduce the size of pensions for all future pensioners, Information and analytical portal AZERROS (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Potapenko, A.A. Shirov, Forecast of the development of the Russian pension system for the period until 2030, http://www.macroforecast.ru/doc/shirov_potapenko.doc. [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Roik, The pension system of the Russian Federation: challenges of the XXI century and the path of modernization (Piter, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Semenova, Economics and entrepreneurship 2(103), 152-156 (2019) https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37238638 [Google Scholar]
- N. Elsebaie, E. Ganebnykh, M. Lunyakov, E3S Web of Conferences 110, 02155 (2019) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201911002155 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.