E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- Bank ratings: http://www.banki.ru/banks/ratings/ [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Pushkareva, O.A. Galochkina, O.L. Bezgacheva, Current trends in the banking system of Russia, Espacios 40 (4), 22-29 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Tough on regional banks: http://arb.ru/b2b/news/k_regionalnym_bankam_proyavili_zhestkost-9924033/ [Google Scholar]
- Expert rating agency: www.raexpert.ru/researches/factoring/factoring_1q_2015 [Google Scholar]
- Medvedev approved a list of eight banks for additional capitalization for 527.4 billion rub.:http://arb.ru/b2b/news/medvedev_utverdil_spisok_iz_vosmi_bankov_dlya_dokapitalizatsii_na_527_4_mlrd_rub-9915620/ [Google Scholar]
- www.asv.org.ru/for_banks/capitalization/002.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Instruction of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation of 02.04.2010 No. 135-I “On the procedure for the Bank of Russia to make a decision on state registration of credit institutions and the issuance of licenses for banking operations”). [Google Scholar]
- Anti-crisis tactics and strategy: interaction between banks and regulators: ARB 2015 Annual Report (Prepared for the 26th Congress of the Association of Russian Banks): http://arb.ru/upload/files/siezd/ARB-XXVI-Doklad.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- http://arb.ru/b2b/news/k_regionalnym_bankam_proyavili_zhestkost-9924033/ [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of January 27, 2015 N 98-r “On approval of the plan of priority measures to ensure sustainable economic development and social stability in 2015”: www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_174635/ [Google Scholar]
- The list of banks for the implementation of measures to increase their capitalization by the State Corporation “Deposit Insurance Agency”. [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Chunikhin, E.A. Kuzmin, L.V. Pushkareva, Studying the banking industry’s stability through market concentration indices, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues 6(4), 1663-1679 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.