E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Rural Cultures and Identities, Rural Health-care|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- J. D. van der Ploeg, Sociologia Ruralis, 40(4), 497-511 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Коstyaev, Economics of Agriculture of Russia, 10, 88-103 (2018) doi: 10.32651/2070-0288-2018-10-88-103 [Google Scholar]
- V. Pertsev, Sustainable development of rural territories of the municipal district: dis. Cand. Econ. sciences’ (Voronezh, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Nikitina, Bulletin of the Kursk state agricultural Academy, 4, 106-112 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Semenov, V. Rubtsova, Scientific review: theory and practice, 10(6), 1150-1170 (2020) doi: 10.35679/2226-0226-2020-10-6-1150-1170. [Google Scholar]
- R. Yanbykh, V. Saraikin, Z. Lerman, Russian Journal of Economics, 6(1), 26-41 (2020) doi: https://rujec.org/article/49746/ [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tarasov, S. Shchitov, A. Petkova, Models of economic forecasting of Russian agriculture development in the context of global challenges: Monogr., FGBNU “ Vseros. scientific research. Institute of Economics and standards”. Rostov n/A: LLC “Azovprint”, 108 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Federal state statistics service of the Russian Federation-URL: https://www.gks.ru/(Last accessed 21.05.2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. Shik, Russian Journal of Economics, 6(1), 42-55 (2020) doi: https://doi.org/10.32609/j.ruje.6.49756 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Liefert, O. Liefert, Russian Journal of Economics, 6(1), 56-70 (2020) doi: https://doi.org/10.32609/j.ruje.6.50308 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Shakhbazova, R. Radzhabov, A. Kolosov, Development of information technologies for the development of the agricultural economy in the context of import substitution and global challenges, 159 (Persianovsky, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Tarasov, V. Ershov, E. Abrashkina, Economics of Agriculture of Russia, 7, 24-26 (2020) doi: 10.32651/207-24 [Google Scholar]
- A. Tarasov, N. Antonova, A. Tarasov, S. Podgorskaya, etc., Cognitive modeling in the management of rural development: monograph - Rostov Vniiein-branch of the Federal state budgetary INSTITUTION FRANTZ: Publishing house of LLC “Azovprint”, 128 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Report on the state and use of agricultural land in the Russian Federation in 2018, 340 (Moscow, fgbnu “Rosinformagrotech”, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Podgorskaya, Improving the human resources potential of rural territories as the basis for their sustainable development. Agriculture of Russia and abroad: modern challenges of economic development: Materials of the international scientific and practical conference. All-Russian research Institute of Economics and standards, branch of FEDERAL state budgetary FRANZ, 336-341 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.