E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Social Science|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- G. R. Kress, Multimodality: A social semiotic approach to contemporary communication (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. R. Kress, Literacy in the new media age. Literacy in the new media age (2003) https://doi.org/10.4324/9780203164754 [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Leeuwen, Critical Analysis of Multimodal Discourse. Encyclopaedia of Applied Linguistics (2012) https://doi.org/10.1002/9781405198431.wbeal0269 [Google Scholar]
- N. Fairclough, I. Fairclough, A procedural approach to ethical critique in CDA. Critical Discourse Studies, 15, 169–185 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1080/17405904.2018.1427121 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Fairclough, I. Fairclough, in Routledge Handbook of Interpretive Political Science, 186–198 (Taylor and Francis Inc., 2015) Inc. https://doi.org/10.4324/9781315519296-4 [Google Scholar]
- R. Wodak, K. Savski, Critical discourse-ethnographic approaches to langauge policy. Handbook of Language Policy and Planning, 1–31 (2018), [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Kubryakova, Language and Knowledge: On the Way to Knowledge of Language: Parts of Speech from Cognitive Perspective. Role of Language in Learning the World (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wodak, B. Forchtner, R. Wodak, in The Routledge Handbook of Language and Politics, 135–150 (Routledge, 2018) https://doi.org/10.4324/9781315183718-11 [Google Scholar]
- J. Culpeper, et al., Speech, Writing and Discourse Type. In English Language, 365–377 (Macmillan Education UK. 2018) https://doi.org/10.1057/978-1-137-57185-4_23 [Google Scholar]
- T. A. van Dijk, Socio-cognitive discourse studies. In The Routledge Handbook of Critical Discourse Studies, Routledge, 26–43, (2018) https://doi.org/10.4324/9781315739342-3 [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Van Dijk, M. M. Political Discourses and the Global South, Lazar, Discourse and Society (2020) https://doi.org/10.1177/0957926519886127 [Google Scholar]
- N. Asher, in The Cambridge Handbook of Formal Semantics, 106–129 (Cambridge University Press, 2016) https://doi.org/10.1017/cbo9781139236157.005 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Rafiee, W. Spooren, J. Sanders, Culture and discourse structure: A comparative study of Dutch and Iranian news texts. Discourse and Communication, 12, 58–79 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1177/1750481317735626 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Reardon, Natural selection: Empiricist discourse in the talk of broadcast journalists. Discourse and Communication, 12, 80–98 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1177/1750481317735711 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Ereshchenko, E. Zubareva, S. Zubareva, Academic training with the use of social media: cross-system analysis, 13th International Technology, Education and Development Conference, 5895-5899 (2019) https://doi.org/10.21125/inted.2019.1442 [Google Scholar]
- М. V. Ereschenko, R. R Melkonyan, N. N. An, Concept of Generation in Ad Discourse, Young Researcher of Don, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Ereshchenko, Theory of Relevance and the Problem of Discourse Continuity, Cognitive Linguistic Studies, 21, 563-566 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Boldyrev, Problems with Verbal Communication in Cognitive Context, Cognitive Linguistics, 5, 2 (2017) https://doi.org/10.20916/1812-3228-2017-2-5-14 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.