E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Environmental Social Science|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- The Communist Party of Vietnam: Document of the Seventh Plenum of the 9th Party’s Central Committee (National Political Publishing House, Hanoi, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- The Committee for Ethnic Minority Affairs. Report in the “Workshop on proposing ethnic policies in the period 2016 – 2020 (Hanoi, September 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Phan Van Hung “The National Assembly’s decisive role in addressing issues in the implementation of ethnic policies at present”, July 2019. [Google Scholar]
- The national standards on commune health facilities in the period to 2020, issued together with Decision No. 4667/QD-BYT dated 7th November, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- The National Assembly. Resolution on “Approving the master project on socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous areas in the period 2021-2030. (Hanoi, November, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Vietnam National Project on “Agricultural, farmers and rural issues” Institute of Policy and Strategy for Rural Agriculture Development Agriculture Newspaper, 4 (153) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Chau Van Ly, VN-Economy, 6 (230) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Prime Minister of Vietnam, Speech to promote enterprises investing in agriculture, Hanoi (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Huyen My, Journal of Industry and Trade, 12 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Abbott, P., Tarp, F. & Wu, C. Structural Transformation, Biased Technological Change and Employment in Vietnam. Eur J Dev Res 29, 54–72 (2017). DOI: 10.1057/ejdr.2015.64 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peters, J. Transforming the “model” approach to upland rural development in Vietnam. Agriculture and Human Values 18, 403–412 (2001). DÒI: 10.1023/A:1015225208482 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lan, N.T.P. Social and ecological challenges of market-oriented shrimp farming in Vietnam. Springer Plus 2, 675 (2013). DOI: 10.1186/2193-1801-2-675 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.