E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Social Determinants and Health Behaviors|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- Tsyndrya V.N. To the definition of the concept of “administrative punishment policy”//Scientific notes of the Crimean Federal University named after V.I. Vernadsky. Legal sciences. 2018.Vol. 4 (70). No. 4. P. 277-283. [Google Scholar]
- On national goals and strategic objectives of the development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2024: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 7, 2018 No. 204//SPS “ConsultanPlus”. [Google Scholar]
- On the national development goals of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated July 21, 2020 No. 474//SPS “ConsultanPlus”. [Google Scholar]
- Malko A.V., Nyrkov V.V., Rodionova A.S. The system of legal punishments: a general theoretical approach to the formation of a concept//Punishment and responsibility in Russian law /ed. A.V. Malko. M., 2014. P. 36. [Google Scholar]
- Rodionova A.S. The system of punishments in Russian law (general theoretical aspect): dis. … Cand. jurid. Sciences: 12.00.01/A.S. Rodionova. Saratov, 2013. P. 137. [Google Scholar]
- Prozumentov L.M. The basis for the criminalization (decriminalization) of acts//Bulletin of the Tomsk State University. Right. 2014. No. 4 (14). P. 81-91. [Google Scholar]
- Bogdanov A.V. Administrative prejudice in the criminal law of Russia: dis. … Cand. jurid. Sciences 12.00.08/A.V. Bogdanov. M., 2019.251 p. [Google Scholar]
- Ergasheva Z.E. Administrative prejudice in criminal law: dis.… Cand. jurid. Sciences 12.00.08/Z.E. Ergashev. M., 2019.215 p. [Google Scholar]
- Dodin E.V. The concept and reasons for administrative delinquency//problems of administrative law and the improvement of administrative activities of internal affairs bodies. Sat. scientific. works/otv. ed. V.A. Demidenko. Kiev, 1981.P. 49. [Google Scholar]
- Kolpakov V.K. A delicate phenomenon in the administrative law of Ukraine: author. dis. … Dr. jurid. Sciences: 12.00.07/V.K. Kolpakov. Kiev, 2005.39 p. [Google Scholar]
- Bryka I.I., Khaperskaya K.S. Criminal law policy and criminalization/decriminalization of criminal law//Legal Concept = Legal paradigm. 2019.Vol. 18.No. 2. P. 153-158. [Google Scholar]
- Kondrat I.N. Concept of criminal policy and improvement of criminal and criminal procedure legislation/I.N. Kondrat//Bulletin of MGIMO. 2013. No. 3 (30). P. 105-109. [Google Scholar]
- Korobeyev A.I. Complete course of criminal law: in 5 volumes. V. 1. Crime and Punishment/A.I. Korobeev. SPb .: Press, 2008. 1133 p. [Google Scholar]
- Russian criminal law. General and Special parts: textbook. in 3 volumes/ed. ON. Lopashenko. 2nd ed., Rev. and add. T. 1: General part. M., 2014 P. 51. [Google Scholar]
- Message of the President of the Russian Federation to the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation in 2009 [Electronic resource]//SPS “ConsultantPlus”. [Google Scholar]
- Strategy of the state anti-drug policy of the Russian Federation until 2020, approved. By the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 09.06.2009 No. 690. Rossiyskaya Gazeta 15.06.2010 [Google Scholar]
- Tripoleva AI Administrative prejudice: pros and cons//Young scientist. 2019. No. 16. S. 125-128. [Google Scholar]
- Zakharova S.S., Oreshkova D.O. Features of criminal liability in the presence of an administrative prejudice//In collection: STUDENT OF THE YEAR 2019. Collection of articles. articles of the International Research Competition: at 3 pm 2019, p. 10-16. [Google Scholar]
- Gavrikov VP Theory of state and law: textbook and workshop for secondary vocational education/VP Gavrikov. Moscow: Yurayt Publishing House, 2019, 454 p. - P. 297. [Google Scholar]
- Kolosova V.I. Administrative prejudice as a means of preventing crimes and improving criminal legislation.//Bulletin of the Nizhny Novgorod University. N.I. Lobachevsky. 2011. No. 5 (1). P. 248. [Google Scholar]
- Zuev V.L. Features of proof in cases of crimes with administrative precedence. M .: UMC at the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 1995. P. 3. [Google Scholar]
- G. Kozlov, M. Pushkarev, E3S Web of Conferences, 135, 01058 (2019) doi: 10.1051/e3sconf/201913501058 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Gerasimova E.A. Criminal and legal opposition to retail sale of alcoholic beverages to minors: dis. … Cand. jurid. sciences. Saratov, 2015. P. 119. [Google Scholar]
- Lopashenko N.A. Administrative prejudice in criminal law - no!//Bulletin of the Academy of the General Prosecutor’s Office of the Russian Federation. 2011. No. 3 P. 69. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.