E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- E. A. Lysova, et al., Digital modernization of the region’s educational market and its influence on quality of education, International Journal for Quality Research, 14(1), 253–270 (2019) doi: 10.24874/IJQR14.01-16 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Cheglakova, et al., Marketing strategy of quality management during reorganization of regional universities in the process of modernization of education in the conditions of region’s transition to industry 4.0, International Journal for Quality Research, 14(1), 33–50 (2019) doi: 10.24874/IJQR14.01-03 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Nagovitsyn, et al., Modernization of Regional Continuing Pedagogical Education in the «School-College-Institute». European Journal of Contemporary Education, 8(1), 144-156 (2019) doi: 10.13187/ejced.2019.1.144 [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Abramova, Participating in the project on the modernization of Russian pedagogical education, European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences (IFTE 2017-3rd international forum on teacher education), 29, 1-4 (2017) doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2017.08.02.1 [Google Scholar]
- А. Batyrbekova, et al., Evaluation of the System of Methodical Training of a Physics Teacher in the Conditions of Modernization of Education. European Journal of Contemporary Education, 9(1), 4-18 (2020) doi: 10.13187/ejced.2020.1.4 [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Kvesko, et al., Educational robotics as an Innovative teaching practice using technology: minimization of risks. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (2nd International Conference on Cognitive Robotics), 363 (2018) doi:10.1088/1757-899X/363/1/012004 [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Zeleeva, F. L. Ratner, Influence of socio-cultural conditions on modernization of communicative models in teacher education, European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences (4th International Forum on Teacher Education (IFTE)), 45, 302-309 (2018) doi: 10.15405/epsbs.2018.09.35 [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Dobrotina, E. L. Erokhina, Paradigm of the student-teacher relationship in the modern educational environment, SHS Web of Conferences (International Conference on Education Environment for the Information Age (EEIA)), 29 (2016) doi: 10.1051/shsconf/20162901017 [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Anichkin, K. E. Kovalenko, Modernización de la educación superior en los países Asiáticos centrales: tendencias, problemas y soluciones, Holos, Ano, 36(1) (2020) doi: 10.15628/holos.2020.7626 [Google Scholar]
- K. Ren, Y. Bai, Research on Innovative Methods of College Students’ Sports Teaching Based on Internet Education Technology. Educational Sciences: Theory [amp] Practice, 18(5), 2486-2493 (2018) doi: 10.12738/estp.2018.5.149 [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Toto, Effects and Consequences of Media Technology on Learning and Innovative Educational Strategies. Online Journal of Communication and Media Technologies, 9(1) (2019) doi: 10.29333/ojcmt/3988 [Google Scholar]
- A. Lefstein, et al., Relocating Research on Teacher Learning: Toward Pedagogically Productive Talk. Educational researcher, 49(5), 360-368 (2020) doi: 10.3102/0013189X20922998 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Chusinkunawut, et al., Design-based science with communication scaffolding results in productive conversations and improved learning for secondary students. Research in science education (2020) DOI: 10.1007/s11165-020-09926-w [Google Scholar]
- Y. Qin, A Study of Theories and Practice of Sports Teaching Methods Based on Creative Education Concept. Agro food industry hi-tech, 28(1), 3023-3025 (2017) URL: https://www.teknoscienze.com/tks_issue/vol_281/(Last accessed 11. 06.2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bremholm, et al., Student work and the multimodal challenge. A mixed methods study of students’ productive work in L1, science and mathematics. L1 educational studies in language and literature, 18 (2018) doi: 10.17239/L1ESLL-2018.18.01.12 [Google Scholar]
- A. Gauthier, J. Jenkinson, Serious Game Leverages Productive Negativity to Facilitate Conceptual Change in Undergraduate Molecular Biology: A Mixed-Methods Randomized Controlled Trial. International Journal of Game-Based Learning, 7(2) (2017) doi: 10.4018/IJGBL.2017040102 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Steenhof, et al., Productive failure as an instructional approach to promote future learning. Advances in health sciences education, 24(4), 739-749 (2019) doi: 10.1007/s10459-019-09895-4 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sullins, et al., Not all confusion is productive: an investigation into confusion induction methods and their impact on learning. International journal of learning technology, 14(4), 288-303 (2019) doi: 10.1504/IJLT.2019.106552 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.