E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- A. P. Blaisdell, Cognitive Dimension of Operant Learning. Learning and Memory: A Comprehensive Reference (Second Edition), 85-110 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Tsuchiya, T. Andrillon, A. Haun, A reply to “the unfolding argument”: Beyond functionalism behaviorism and towards a science of causal structure theories of consciousness. Consciousness and Cognition, 79, 102877 (2020) doi:10.1016/j.concog.2020.102877 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Manolescu, School Competence between Behaviourism and Cognitivism or the Cognitive Approach to Schooling. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 76, 912–916 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Wölfling, K. W. Müller, M. E. Beutel, AS32-02 - Treating internet addiction: first results on efficacy of a standardized cognitiv-behavioral therapeutic approach. European Psychiatry, 27, 1 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Mehmet, A. Hakan, A Theoretical Analysis of Moocs Types from a Perspective of Learning Theories. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 186, 15–19 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wen-Hsiung, C. Wen-Bin, K. Hao-Yun, A. H. Chung-Hsing, H. Sih-Han, Re-exploring game-assisted learning research: The perspective of learning theoretical bases. Computers [amp] Education, 59(4), 1153–1161 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Aqda, F. Hamidi, F. Ghorbandordinejad, The impact of constructivist and cognitive distance instructional design on the learner’s creativity. Procedia Computer Science, 3, 260-26 (2011) doi:10.1016/j.procs.2010.12.044 [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Iqbal, Cognitive Development, Educational Theories of International Encyclopedia of the Social [amp] Behavioral Sciences (Second Edition), 51–57 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sevinc, Use of constructivist approach in architectural education/Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 15, 3980-3988 (2011) doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.04.402 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Blau, T. Shamir-Inbal, O. Avdjel, How does the pedagogical design of a technology-enhanced collaborative academic course promote digital literacies, self-regulation, and perceived learning of students? The Internet and Higher Education, 45, 165-194 (2020) doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.04.402 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. T. Duane, M. E. Satre, Utilizing constructivism learning theory in collaborative testing as a creative strategy to promote essential nursing skills. Nurse Education Today January, 34(1), 31–34 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Loureiro, T. Bettencourt, The Use of Virtual Environments as an Extended Classroom – A Case Study with Adult Learners in Tertiary Education. Procedia Technology, 13, 97-106 (2014) doi: 10.1016/j.protcy.2014.02.013 [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Gallagher, The Ethics of Writing for Algorithmic Audiences. Future Generation Computer Systems. August 2020 [Google Scholar]
- M. Klement, M. Chráska, S. Klementová, Explanation of Instruments and Procedures Used by the Recipients of Education in order to Build their Own Learning Network, Based on the Generic Model Cognitive Process. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 12, 174, 1614–1622 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-Chung, G. Y. Chengb, S. Shibatac, A triarchal instruction model: integration of principles from Behaviorism, Cognitivism, and Humanism. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 9, 105-118 (2010) doi:10.1016/j.sbspro.2010.12.122 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.