E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- A. Privara, Migration Letters 16(2), 245-254 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bybee, The teaching of science: 21st-century perspectives (Arlington, VA. NSTA Press, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A Framework for K-12 Science Education: Practices Crosscutting Concept, and Core Ideas (Washington, DC, National Research Council, Division of Behavioral and Social Science and Education, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Amanda, Technology and Engineering Teacher 73(1), 22-27 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Krejcie, D.W. Morgan, Educational and Psychological measurement 30(3), 215-226 (1970) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Basham, M.T. Marino, Teaching Exceptional Children 45(4), 8-15 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Asghar et al., Interdisciplinary J. of Problem-based Learning 6(2), 85-125 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Wang et al., J. of Pre-College Engineering Education Research 1(2), 1-13 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Niyazi, L.S. Carol, International J. of Education in Mathematics, Science and Technology 3(1), 77-92 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Cotabish et al., School Science and Mathematics 113(5), 215-226 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Abdullah, L. Halim, E. Zakaria, Eurasia J. of Mathematics, Science [amp] Technology Education 10(3), 165-174 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Bybee, The case for STEMe: Challenges and opportunities (National Science Teachers Association, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Morrison, TIES STEM education monograph series, attributes of STEM education (Baltimore. MD, TIES, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ushakov et al., Espacios 40(34), 16-22 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Reeve, Asian International J. of Social Sciences 16(4), 65-82 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Nadelson, A. Seifert, Teacher Education and Practice 26(2), 242-265 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Vasquez et al., STEM Lesson Essentials: Integrating Science,Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (Portsmouth, NH. Heinemann, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Přívara, E. Rievajová, M.M. Yüceşahin, Migration Letters 16(4), 585-594 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Privarova, A. Privara, Inter. J. Of Environmental [amp] Science Education 11(18), 12909-12917 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.