E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- L.V. Lopatina, Speech therapy work with preschool children with mild dysarthria (Dobryi mir, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Bondarko, The phonetics of modern Russian language (SPbGU, Saint-Petersburg, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Bondarko, L.A. Verbitskaya, N.V. Gordina, The basics of general phonetics (Saint-Petersburg, SPbGU, Moscow, Academia, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- The linguistic encyclopedic dictionary (Soviet encyclopedia, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Zinder, General phonetics and selected articles (Academia, Saint-Petersburg, SPbGU, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Tseplitis, The analysis of speech intonation (Znanie, Riga, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Volkonskii, Expressive word. The research and leadership experience in the field of mechanics, psychology, philosophy and esthetics of speech in life and on scene (Lenand, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Constans, Studies in experimental phonetics 27, 8-17 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Davydov, The paralinguistic functions of super-segmental means of English in comparison with Russian (MGU imeni M.V. Lomonosova, Moscow, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Nikolaeva, The semantics of the accentuation (Librocom, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Svetozarova, Intonation in a literary text (SPbGU, Saint-Petersburg, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.