E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Psychology of Human-Environment Interactions|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- R.M. Hoffmann, Occupational Therapy and Children with Autism: A Look at What Occupational Therapy Is and a Review of Intervention Methods Used to Treat Children with Autism (The University of Arizona) http://hdl.handle.net/10150/146028 14/09/2020 17:07:13 [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Mamaichuk, E.V. Shabanova, Bulletin of the Leningrad State University named after A.S. Pushkin 1(5), 82-91 (2014) ISSN: 1818-66532014 [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Mastyukova, A.G. Moskovkina, Family education of children with developmental disabilities (Humanitarian publishing house Center VLADOS, М., 2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.Y. Levchenko, V.V. Tkacheva, Psychological assistance to a family raising a child with developmental disabilities. Teacher edition (Prosveschenie, М., 2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Vysotina, Features of parental attitudes towards children with atypical autism. Author’s abstract, cand. psychol. sciences (SPb., 2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Kulina, N.B. Yakovleva, Personality in a changing world: health, adaptation, development 1(4), 21-47 (2017) https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/roditelskoe-otnoshenie-k-detyam-s-rasstroystvami-autisticheskogo-spektra [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.X. Golden, Parents in relationships with their children with autism: a qualitative study: dis. … Doctor of Philosophy (The University of Utah, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Rattaz, C. Michelon, H. Roeyers, A. Baghdadli, J Autism Dev Disord 47(9), 2826-2837 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Baeza-Velasco, C. Michelon, C. Rattaz, E. Pernon, A. Baghdadli, Journal of Developmental and Physical Disabilities 25, 613-624 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Sergienko, A.B. Kholmogorova, Counseling psychology and psychotherapy 2(27), 8-26 (2019) doi: 10.17759/cpp.2019270202 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Kryukova, M.V. Saporovskaya, E.V. Kuftyak, Family psychology: life difficulties and coping with them (Rech, SPb, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Seligman, R. Darling, Ordinary families, special children (Terevinf, M., 2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Savina et al., Psychological assistance to parents in upbringing children with developmental problems. Educational psychologists’ guide (Vlados, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ustinova, Pedagogy and psychology 6(24), 158-162 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Belopolskaya, N.A. Ulkina, Defectology 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Abakumova, M.V. Godunov, Psychotherapy Bulletin 72(77), 113-131 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Mukhina, Personality: Myths and Reality (Alternative view. System approach. Innovative aspects) (Prometey, M., 2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Leontev, Mir psyhologii 1(77), 104-117 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.