E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Psychology of Human-Environment Interactions|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- A.D. Andreevna, Mental health of children and adolescents (Moscow, Academy, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Astapov, Journal of Psychology 13(5), 22 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Zakharov, Neuroses in children and adolescents: anamnesis, etiology and pathogenesis (Leningrad, Medicine, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Kolyagina, Psychological features of fears of preschool children with speech development deficiencies. Extended abstract of Cand. Sci. (Psychology) (Moscow, Moscow State University of Psychology and Education, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Kolyagina, Preschool education 4, 100 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Minaeva, The development of emotions of preschoolers. Lessons. Games (Moscow, ARKTI, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Prikhozhan, Anxiety in children and adolescents: Psychological nature and age dynamics (Moscow, MPSI, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Petrova, Journal of the Taganrog State Pedagogical Institute 2, 152 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Yadrova, K.P. Yadrov, Innovative methods for the prevention and correction of developmental disorders in children and adolescents: interprofessional interaction Collection of materials of the I International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.