E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Psychology of Human-Environment Interactions|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- V.A. Vasilyev, A.R. Katanskaya, N.D. Lukina, English Phonetics: A practical course. New edition: A textbook (M., Vysshaya shkola, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Funtova, Proceedings of the Samara scientific center of the Russian Academy of Sciences 12-5(37), 227 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Funtova, The problems of linguistics and intercultural communication: Proceedings MSRU 6, 142 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Galskova, A.P. Vasilevich, N.V. Akimova, Methods of teaching foreign languages (Rostov-on-Don, Phoenix, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Gimson’s Pronunciation of English/revised by Alan Cruttenden. 7-th ed (London, Hodder Education, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Reformatsky, On some difficulties in teaching pronunciation. Russian language for foreign students (M., Higher school, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Shevchenko, Theoretical phonetics of the English language: A textbook (M., the Higher School, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Shevyakova, Phonetic correction course of English (M., Nauka, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.Ch. Shtunder, Ways to prevent mistakes of students in English pronunciation (Minsk, Publishing house “Narodnaya Asveta”, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Telegin, Morphonological use of the English word stress (Samarkand, A. Navoi SGU, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Vasilevich, Experience of quantitative assessment of the level of pronouncing skills. Materials of the all-Russian scientific and practical conference “V Zhuravlev’s readings” (M., Moscow State Regional University, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Vasilevich, I.M. Kudinova, Foreign languages at school 2, 47 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.