E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Professional Development for Ecologists|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- I.V. Abakumova, T.S. Kagermazova, Semantic communications in the educational process: theory and technologies of directed translation of meanings in training (Publishing house of M. and V. Kotlyarov, Moscow-Nalchik, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Magun, Sociologicheskiy Zhurnal 1, 53 – 73 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Asmolov, Optics of enlightenment: sociocultural perspectives of subjectivity: monograph (Prosveshchenie, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Astashova, O.V. Malkina, Izvestiya smolenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta 2(30), 315–326 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Jerzak, The Teacher as a subject in the professional life of subjectivity: monograph (DGTU, Rostov-on-Don, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Il’ina, Criteria of readiness of teachers to innovation activity in Pedagogy 7, 80 – 86 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Osmolovskaya, Public education 6, 182 – 188 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Т.N. Shcherbakova, R.Kh. Malkarova, A.B. Sozaev, M.A. Anayev, R.Kh. Kulimova and S.M. Khakhetlov, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems presents peer-reviewed survey and original research articles. Coverage 2009-2015 (2017-2020) ISSN 1943023X [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Misirov, T.N. Shcherbakova, Proceedings of the southern Federal University: Pedagogical Sciences: scientific and pedagogical journal 12, 113 – 120 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Misirov, T.N. Shcherbakova, Proceedings of the southern Federal University: Pedagogical Sciences: scientific and pedagogical journal 12, 042-048 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Umnikova, Development of professional competence of a teacher in an innovative Educational environment (Ural state pedagogical University, Yekaterinburg, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Vlasenko, Vector of science of Tolyatti state University. Series: Pedagogy, psychology 2, 70 – 73 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Fedorova, Bulletin of the Moscow Institute of public administration and law 1(17), 154–157 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Kasatkin, People and education 2(39), 28 – 32 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Shcherbakova, Psychological competence of the teacher: monograph (Publishing house of GBOU DPO RO ripk and PPRO, Rostov n/D, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Darling-Hammond, Performance Evaluation of teachers: as evaluation of the effectiveness of a teacher can measure and improve teaching (Center for American progress, Washington, DC, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.