E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Professional Development for Ecologists|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- S. Zenkina, E. Gerasimova, Standards and monitoring in education 6(6), 9–12 (2018)DOI: https://doi.org/10.12737/article_5c065b9860b7a5.04060515 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ya.N. Ivanova, G.А. Kostetskaya, Proceedings of the IV Interregional Scientific and Practical Conference with International Participation (SakxSU, Yuzhno-Sakxalinsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kocheva, Yu.V. Gotuleva, S.Yu. Likhacheva, T.V. Yurchenko, Modern problems of science and education 2 (2020) DOI: 10.17513/spno.29684 [Google Scholar]
- M.М. Novozhilova, Formation of a culture of research activities of high school students in the context of profile training (candidate dissertation) (Moscow Pedagogical State University, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Petunin, Profession-oriented school 7(5), 3–7 DOI: https://doi.org/10.12737/article_5da026d7c9a377.80412392 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Gafner, Modern education in the field of the Life Safety Basics course: theory, methodology and practice. Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, 55-60 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Т.V. Karpacheva, Problems and prospects of education development in Russia 7, 207–212 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.B. Blinov, International scientific journal “Innovative science” 11-3, 161–165 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Chernyavskaya, L.B. Aybazova, T.N. Inglik, Modern problems of science and education 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. DiBiase, J.R. McDonald, Journal of Educational Strategies, Issues and Ideas 88(2), 29–38 (2015) DOI: 10.1080/00098655.2014.987717 [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Belova, L.V. Kirdyanova, Science and School 5, 76–80 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Ermakova, G.M. Yanyushkina, Modern problems of science and education 2 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Muromtseva, Modern problems of science and education 4 (2018) DOI: 10.17513/spno.27839 [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Sabel’nikova-Begashvili, S.А. Khudoverdova, Standards and monitoring in education 3, 11–16 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.12737/1998-1740-2020-11-16 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Aizman, Bulletin of Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University 5, 9–19 (2014)DOI: 10.15293/2226-3365.1405.01 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Gafner, Monitoring of the Life Safety Basics teacher professional competence development (candidate dissertation) (Ural State Pedagogical University, Yekaterinburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- М.A. Martins-Loução, G. Gaio-Oliveira, R. Barata, N. Carvalho, Journal of Biological Education (2019) DOI: 10.1080/00219266.2019.1609566 [Google Scholar]
- National Research Council. Preparing Teachers for Inquiry-Based Teaching. Inquiry and the National Science Education Standards: A Guide for Teaching and Learning (The National Academies Press Washington, DC, 2000) DOI: 10.17226/9596 [Google Scholar]
- W.P. Baker, M. Lang, A.E. Lawson, A Journal of Educational Strategies, Issues and Ideas 75(5), 248–252 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Baroudi, M.R. Helder, Research in Science [amp] Technological Education (2019) DOI: 10.1080/02635143.2019.1651259 [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Lebedeva, N.V. Fomina, Modern problems of science and education 6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Avdeeva, The world of science, culture and education 5(30), 11–13 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- W.R. Joolingen, Z.C. Zacharia, Technology-Enhanced Learning. Principles and Products (Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.