E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Professional Development for Ecologists|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- B.J. Duch, S.E. Groh, D.E. Allen, The power of problem-based learning (University Delaware, Sterling, VA, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Grasha, Teaching with style: A practical guide to enhancing learning by understanding teaching and learning styles (Alliance Publishers, Pittsburgh, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- R. John, Savery Overview of Problem-Based Learning: Definitions and Distinctions Article (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Labaree, Educational Researcher 32(4), 13–22 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chang, D. Chalcraft, A. Rieple, Research in Management Learning and Education (RMLE) (Eastern Academy of Management, Lima, Peru, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Woods, Problem-based learning: Helping your students gain the most from PBL (1996). [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Woods, Problem-based learning (McMaster University, Hamilton, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Barrows, Based Learning Methods. Medical education 20(6), 481-486 (1986) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.R., Savery, T.M. Duffy, Educational technology 35(5), 31-38 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Albanese, S. Mitchell, Acad. Med. 68, 52-81 (1993) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Glazer, Emerging Perspectives on Learning, Teaching, and Technology, Global Text (2010) https://textbookequity.org/Textbooks/Orey_ Emerging_Perspectives_Learning.pdf [Google Scholar]
- S. Billett, Learning Through Practice Models, Traditions, Orientations and Approaches (Griffith University, Australia, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Pirogova, Interactive Science 4(14), 68-71 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Polisadov, News of Tom Polytechnic University 2, 23-29 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Spatar-Kozachenko, O.V. Morozan, N.S. Petrienko, Plus Service 12(3), 44-51 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kavkaeva, S.G. Medyantseva, Vestnik KemGU 2-7(62), 86-91 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.