E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Professional Development for Ecologists|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- A.F. Berezin, The development of the subjectivity of psychology students in the process of independent educational activity. diss. cand psychol. sciences (Stavropol, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Zagryadskaya, Psychological support for high school students in solving existential problems. diss. cand. psychol. sciences (Rostov-on-don, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- F.Kh. Koichueva, Psychological support for the personal and professional development of law students. diss. cand. psychol. sciences (Stavropol, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Lapshova, M.V. Shelomentseva, Xth International scientific and practical conference “Socio-psychological problems of mentality/mentality” (Smolensk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Musalaeva, Features of the formation of the professional orientation of psychologists during the period of higher education. diss. cand. psychol. sciences (Stavropol, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Petrievsky, Psychological features of personal self-determination of a successful entrepreneur. diss. cand. psychol. Sciences (Stavropol, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Krylova, S.A. Manicheva, Workshop on general, experimental and applied psychology (SPb, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- D.Ya. Raigorodsky, Practical psychodiagnostics. Techniques and tests (Bakhrakh-m., Samara, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.