E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Professional Development for Ecologists|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- R.M. Granovskaya, Elements of practical psychology (Speech, SPb, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Chechet, Active methods of teaching in pedagogical education (BSU, Minsk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Panfilova, Bulletin of the Baltic pedagogical Academy. Intensive methods and technologies in training and professional development of the individual: opportunities, prospects, problems of risk 72, 13–32 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Petrovskaya, Communication-competence-training: selected works (Smysl, M., 2006) [Google Scholar]
- F.E. Vasilyuk, Moscow psychotherapeutic journal 1, 15-32(1992) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kriulina, Materials of the IV International scientific and practical conference “Innovative potential of subjects of the educational space in the conditions of modernization of education” (Rostov-on-Don, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kriulina, Collection of materials of the annual Congress “Psychology of the XXI century: New opportunities” (YarSU, MAPN, Yaroslavl, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Kitaev-Smyk, Psychology of the life environment (Mysl, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Hendrick, B.M. Kleiner, Macroergonomics: Theory, methods, and applications (Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Mahwah, New Jersey, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Klimov, Ways to professionalism. Psychological view (Mosk. psychological and social. in-t: Flint (sue IPK Ulyan. Print house), Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Kravtsov, E.E. Kravtsova, Cultural and historical psychology 1(16), 4–12 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.17759/chp. 2020160101 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Klementieva, Cultural and historical psychology 1(12), 14–23 (2016) doi: 10.17759/chp. 2016120102 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Vasilev, Cultural and historical psychology 3(12), 208–225 (2016) doi: 10.17759/chp. 2016120311 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.E.Ivanov, V.V. Smolyaninov, E.M. Filippova Reflexive processes and management 2(3), 70–83 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.