E3S Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2020The 1st JESSD Symposium: International Symposium of Earth, Energy, Environmental Science and Sustainable Development 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Sustainable Cities and Communities|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- E. Klinenberg, Palaces for the people: How social infrastructure can help fight inequality, polarization, and the decline of civic life, (London, Penguin, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Borkowska, M. Osborne, Locating the fourth helix: Rethinking the role of civil society in developing smart learning cities, Intl. Rev. Educ. 64, 355-372 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lowe, C. Whitzman, H. Badland, M. Davern, L. Aye, D. Hes, I. Butterworth, B. Giles-Corti, Planning healthy, liveable and sustainable cities: How can indicators inform policy? Urb. Pol. and Res. 33, 131-144 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Sabatier, Top-Down and Bottom-Up Approaches to Implementation Research: a Critical Analysis and Suggested Synthesis, J. of Pub. Pol. 6, 1, 21-48 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Pissourios, Top-Down and Bottom-Up Urban and Regional Planning: Towards a Framework for The Use of Planning Standards, Euro. Spa. Res. and Pol. 21, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Parr, Mental Health and Social Space: Towards Inclusionary Geographies? (Wiley, 2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lyon, L, The Community in Urban Society, (Waveland Press, Inc, United States of America, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.-Ph Lagopoulos, Urban Planning, Poleology and Land Uses, (Athens, Technical Chamber of Greece, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Healey, Collaborative Planning: Shaping Places in Fragmented Societies, (Macmillan, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Amakye, Understanding community development in Sekyere Central District, Ghana, Ban. J. of the Glo. Sou. 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cohen, Mobilizing communities for participation and empowerment. In Participation for social change, ed. J. Servos, T.L. Jacobson, and S.A. White, (New Delhi, Sage, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- T. Peter, A. Barr, S. Hashagen. Achieving better community development. London: Community Development Foundation, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- F. Campbell, L. Hughes, T. Gilling, Reaching out: community engagement and health (London, Improvement and Development Agency, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Garlick, The Australian history of government intervention in regional development, Sustainable Rural Development, (FinalReport, Greening Australia, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- S. Brieger, C. Francoeur, C. Welzel, W. Ben-Amar, Empowering Women: The Role of Emancipative Forces in Board Gender Diversity J. of Bus. Eth. 155 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.