E3S Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2020The 1st JESSD Symposium: International Symposium of Earth, Energy, Environmental Science and Sustainable Development 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Cities and Communities|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- M.S. Asiedu, E.S. Van-Ess, J. Setorglo, D.K. Asiedu; D.K, A.K. Anderson, Hand Washing practices among school children in Ghana, J. Soc., 3, 4 (2011) DOI: 10.18203/2394-6040.ijcmph20182146 [Google Scholar]
- Centre for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDCP), Keeping hands clean (2011) http://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/hygiene/hand/handwashing.html [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Olatunji, Uses of redundancy in print advertisements in Nigeria, J. Pro. Mgt., 17, 2, (2011)DOI: 10.1080/10496491.2011.553785 [Google Scholar]
- T.T.X. Le, N.H. Luu, Handwashing among schoolchildren in an ethnically diverse population in northern rural Vietnam, Glo. Hlth. Act. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Assefa, K. Abera, Assessment of factors influencing hygiene behaviour among school children in Mereb-Leke District, Northern Ethiopia: A cross-sectional study, BMC Pub Hlth., 10, 1186, (2014) DOI: 10.1186/1471-2458-14-1000 [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Afolabi, E.O. Adewunmi, S. Medavarapu, T.O. Ige, J.O. Alao, O.E. Dada, A Study to Ascertain the Practice of Hand Hygiene among Medical Students in Commonwealth of Dominica, Arch Med., 8, 5, (2016)DOI: 10.21767/1989-5216.1000165 [Google Scholar]
- O. AAtofojomo, Media preferences and uses among in-school adolescents in Lagos State, Nigeria, PhD Thesis, Sch. of Comm. LASU, (2018) (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Z.O. Agberemi, L. Ofem, A. Saidu, Mobilizing people for improved hygiene practices through hand washing campaigns in Nigeria, 34th WEDC Int’l Conf. Centre, Addis Ababa (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Harpic refurbishes 25 public toilet units in 4 communities (2018)https://www.pulse.ng/gist/metro/harpic-refurbishes-25-public-toilet-units-in-lagos-communities-id8690095.html [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Doron, K. Kifuji, B.T. Hynes, D. Dunlop, L.K. Tricia, H.T. Cheung, B. Curley, A.R. Snydman, D.G. Fairchild, Multifaceted approach to education, observation, and feedback in a successful hand hygiene campaign conducted by Joint Commission, J. Qua. Pat. Safety., 37, 1, (2011)DOI: 10.1016/S1553-7250(11)37001-8 [Google Scholar]
- G.O. Okunnu, R.W. Olatunji, Health Crisis Communication and Post-Ebola Virus Disease Containment in Lagos State, Nigeria, Int’l J. Crisis Com., 4, 1, (2020) DOI: 10.31907/2617-121X.2020.04.01.3 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.