E3S Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2020The 1st JESSD Symposium: International Symposium of Earth, Energy, Environmental Science and Sustainable Development 2020
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Sustainable Cities and Communities|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- United Nations, SDG 11 Synthesis Report, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- World Bank, Urban Population Growth Annual (%)Indonesia, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Edelman, Curr. Urban Stud. 8, 57 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Adibroto, et. al., Reinventing Metropolitan Village. Concept Implementation of Regional System Innovation Approach in Revitalizing Kebon Sirih Inclusive Tourism Region. (The Jakarta Research Council, BPPT Press, Jakarta, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. De Brujin, H. Van der Voort, W. Dicke, M. De Jong, and W. Veeneman, Creating System Innovation, How large scale transitions emerge, (Leiden, A.A. Balkema Publishers, 2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Miedema, N. Chevrollier, et. al., TNO Innovation for Development. Socioeconomic impact at the poor in developing countries, (The Netherlands, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Adibroto, et. al., Presentation Materials in Stakeholders Meeting in Rembuk SIDa, (Jakarta Research Council, Jakarta, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. McKnight, Asset-Based Community Development: The Essentials, (ABCD Institute, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Fisher, Kyla, et. al., Bus. Ethics Eur. Rev. 18, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mathie and G. Cunningham, Dev. Pract. 13, 474 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASEAN, ASEAN Community Based Tourism Standard, (Jakarta, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Oeij, Peter R.A, et. al., J. Bus. Res. 10, 243 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Okazaki, J. Sustain. Tour 16, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Adibroto, et. al., Rembuk SIDa, Pioneering Revitalization of Kebon Sirih Tourism Region, (The Jakarta Research Council, BPPT Press, Jakarta, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.