E3S Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2020The 1st JESSD Symposium: International Symposium of Earth, Energy, Environmental Science and Sustainable Development 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- USDA. The Natural Resources Conservation Service 2019: The PLANTS Database National Plant Data Team Greensboro NC 27401-4901 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Saroinsong, V.C. Poekoel, and P.D. Manembu, Design of Unmanned Aircraft Vehicle Based on Ardupilot, Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering. 7, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Breckenridge, and M. E. Dakins, Evaluation of bare ground on rangelands using unmanned aerial vehicles: A case study GIScience, Remote Sensing. 48, 12 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Hird, A. Montaghi, G.J. McDermid, J. Kariyeva, B.J. Moorman, S.E. Nielsen and A.C.S. McIntosh, Use of unmanned aerial vehicles for monitoring recovery of forest vegetation on petroleum well sites, Remote Sensing. 9, 413 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Ambrosia, S.S. Wegener, D.V. Sullivan, S.W. Buechel, S.E. Dunagan, J.A. Brass, and S.M. Schoenung, Demonstrating UAV-acquired real-time thermal data over fires, Photogramm. Eng. Remote Sens. 69, 4 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Dash, M.S. Watt, G.D. Pearse, M. Heaphy, and H.S. Dungey, Assessing very high-resolution UAV imagery for monitoring forest health during a simulated disease outbreak ISPRS, Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing 131 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Rokhmana, The Potential of UAV-based Remote Sensing for Supporting Precision Agriculture in Indonesia in Ist International Symposium on LAPAN-IPB Satellite (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Afif, R. Saraswati, and R. Hernina, UAV Application for Landslide Mapping in Kuningan Regency, West Java in E3S Web of Conferences EDP Sciences. 125 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Syetiawan, and H. Gularso, Establishment of DSM Using Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) and Non-Metric Digital Cameras in the National Seminar on Geography and Sustainable Development. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- ArcGIS Learn, https://learn.arcgis.com/ [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gitelson, Y.J. Kaufman, R. Stark, and D. Rundquist Novel algorithms for remote estimation of vegetation fraction, Remote sensing of Environment. 80, 1 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.