E3S Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2020The 1st JESSD Symposium: International Symposium of Earth, Energy, Environmental Science and Sustainable Development 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- N. K. Hidayat, A. Offermans, P. Glasbergen, Sustainable palm oil as a public responsibility? On the governance capacity of Indonesian Standard for Sustainable Palm Oil (ISPO), Agric Hum Values. 35 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. K. Hidayat, At the bottom of the value chain: sustainability certification and palm oil smallholders’ livelihoods in Indonesia. Data wise/Universitaire Pers Maastricht (2017) https://doi.org/10.26481/dis.20170928nkh [Google Scholar]
- S. Hutabarat, ISPO certification and Indonesian oil palm competitiveness in global market smallholder challenges toward ISPO Certification: Sertifikasi Ispo dan Daya Saing Kelapa Sawit Indonesia di Pasar Global Tantangan Perkebunan Rakyat Menghadapi Sertifikasi ISPO, Agro Ekonomi. 28, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C.L Morgans et al., Evaluating the effectiveness of palm oil certification in delivering multiple sustainability objective, Environ. Res. Lett. 13 064032 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISPO, ISPO Certificate http://www.ispo-org.or.id/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=79&Itemid=225&lang=ina [Google Scholar]
- Tree Crop Estate Statistics of Indonesia 2017 – 2019, Secretariate of Directorate General of Estate Crops, Directorate General of Estate Crops, Ministry of Agriculture (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hamid, Z. Fathoni, M. Yanita, Palm oil sustainability partnership: implementation and connection with farmers income, E3S Web of Conference. 52 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. D. Innocenti, P. Oosterveer, Opportunities and bottlenecks for upstream learning within RSPO certified palm oil value chains: A comparative analysis between Indonesia and Thailand, Journal of Rural Studies. 78 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J.P.C. Baskett, J.Ch Jacquemard, T. Durand-gasselin, E. Suryana, H. Saelanie, E. Dermawan, Planting Material as KeyInput for Sustainable Palm Oil”, Journal of Oil Palm Research, Special Issue (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services https://emergency.cdc.gov/agent/paraquat/basics/facts.asp [Google Scholar]
- Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil, Principles and Criteria for Sustainable Palm Oil Production 2018 The Indonesia National Interpretation (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Naggara, L. Rosalina, R.Y. Kartika, A.A. Setyawan, 6 tahun ISPO, Forest Watch Indonesia (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.