E3S Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20202020 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- V. Strikun, M. Strikun, A. Bayandin et al. Obtaining heat-insulating material from wood fiber based on bio-glue. Actual problems of forestry, 48, 86−87 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ermolina, A. Mironov, A. Byvshev, Obtaining heat-insulating board material based on wood fiber. Actual problem of the forestry complex, 25, 186−189 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhuravleva, A. Zhuravleva, Soft fibreboard – thermal insulation material. KrasGAU Bulletin, 11, 181−184 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Beryukov, V. Danilov, N. Pashkov, Thermal insulation material RU 2149148 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Luchinin, V. Kozhukhov, Y. Alashkevich, Production of heat-insulating materials based on recycled cellulose fiber. IVUZ. Forest Journal, 6, 151−155 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ermolina, P. Mironov, Obtaining and properties of thermal insulation material based on recycled fiber mass. IVUZ. Forest Journal, 4, 109−114 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Goreglyad, Environmentally friendly building materials. Construction Materials 4, 5−6 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ivanov, New environmentally friendly thermal insulation material – ecowool. Construction Materials, 1, 21 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bialosau, A. Bakatovich, F. Gaspar, Materiais compositos para isolamento termico de materiasprimas naturais e aglutinantes minerais. Livro de Resumos 3 0 Congresso Luso – Brasileiro de Materiais de construcao sustentaveis. Coimbra, Portugal. 16–27 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bakatovich, Microstructure as the main criterion for the use of sphagnum moss as a filler for an effective plate heat-insulating material. Polotsk State University Bulletin. Series F, 8, 42–46 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Becerra, J. Montory, A new biobased composite material using bark fibres eucalyptus. The 13th pacific rim bio-based composites symposium «Bio-based composites for a sustainable future, 46–50 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. YAkunina, Modern heat-insulating materials, as one of the trends in environmental construction. Synergy of Science, 24, 625–634 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Bogatova, A. Dvojcina, Advantages and features of safe natural heaters. Engineering systems and facilities, 3-4 (24-25), 14-19 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rozyev, A. Bakatovich, Thermal insulation material, using waste cotton production as a placeholder. XI Junior Researchers, Conference. European & national dimension in research. Architecture and civil engineering, 11, 64–66 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rozyev, A. Bakatovich, Heat-insulating material based on cotton fiber waste. Polotsk State University Bulletin. Series F, 8, 29−33 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hassan, A. Tesfamichael, M. Mohd, Nor Сomparison study of thermal insulation characteristics from oil palm fibre. ICPER 2014 – 4 th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability, 13, 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Romanovskiy, A. Bakatovich, Insulating material on the basis of bark fibre of the olive palm tree. IX junior researchers’ conference «European and national dimension in research», 104, 17 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sovetnikov, D. Semashkina, D. Baranova, The optimal thickness of the outer wall insulation to create an energy efficient and environmentally friendly building in St. Petersburg. Construction of unique buildings and structures, 12 (51), 7–19 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Sound-absorbing heat-insulating plates. Technical conditions TU BY 391129716.0012015, 10 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Materials and products for construction thermal insulation. Test methods. GOST 1717794, 56 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Building materials and products. Methods for determining thermal conductivity in a stationary thermal regime. TB 1618-2006, 9 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Building thermal insulation materials. Method for determination of sorption moisture. STB EN 12088-2008, 9 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. Davydenko, A. Bakatovich, Influence of the humidity index on the thermal conductivity coefficient of straw and wood-straw heat-insulating materials. Polotsk State University Bulletin, Series F, 8, 73–78 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Building thermal insulation materials. Method for determining vapor permeability. STB EN 12086-2007, 16 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.