E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Catalysis and Chemical Substance R&D and Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Yu F M, Yu H ZH, Jiang W B. Research Progress on the application of pig blood deep processing products in meat products[J]. research on rabbit meat products, 2011(7):37-40. [Google Scholar]
- Miao J Y, Zhu, X M, Shao H Y, et al. Preparation of hydrolyzed protein and heme from pig blood by enzymatic hydrolysis[J]. Food technology, 2011(7):125-128. [Google Scholar]
- Wei L H, Shi Y W, Jiang W B, et al. Extraction of heme from blood residue of preparation of hemoglobin peptide[J]. Food industry technology, 2013, 34(15):370-375. [Google Scholar]
- Yang W G, Wang W D, Sun H G, et al. Preparation of heme rich peptide from porcine hemoglobin by complex enzyme hydrolysis[J]. food science, 2011, 32(6):7-10. [Google Scholar]
- Liu F, Xiao K, Wang X, et al. Separation and purification of pig blood protein from pig blood by ultrafiltratio[J]. Journal of Biology, 2011, 28(2):95-97. [Google Scholar]
- Gu R Z, Liu Y, Lin F, et al. Application of protein hydrolysates in animal cell cultu[J]. Biotechnology Bulletin, 2012(9):21-27. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.