E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Catalysis and Chemical Substance R&D and Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Yu F M, Yu H ZH, Jiang W B. Research Progress on the application of pig blood deep processing products in meat products[J]. research on rabbit meat products, 2011(7):37-40. [Google Scholar]
- Miao J Y, Zhu, X M, Shao H Y, et al. Preparation of hydrolyzed protein and heme from pig blood by enzymatic hydrolysis[J]. Food technology, 2011(7):125-128. [Google Scholar]
- Wei L H, Shi Y W, Jiang W B, et al. Extraction of heme from blood residue of preparation of hemoglobin peptide[J]. Food industry technology, 2013, 34(15):370-375. [Google Scholar]
- Yang W G, Wang W D, Sun H G, et al. Preparation of heme rich peptide from porcine hemoglobin by complex enzyme hydrolysis[J]. food science, 2011, 32(6):7-10. [Google Scholar]
- Liu F, Xiao K, Wang X, et al. Separation and purification of pig blood protein from pig blood by ultrafiltratio[J]. Journal of Biology, 2011, 28(2):95-97. [Google Scholar]
- Gu R Z, Liu Y, Lin F, et al. Application of protein hydrolysates in animal cell cultu[J]. Biotechnology Bulletin, 2012(9):21-27. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.