E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Catalysis and Chemical Substance R&D and Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- An A. K., Guo J., Jeong S. H., Lee E. J., Tabatabai S. A. A., Leiknes, T. (2016) High flux and antifouling properties of negatively charged membrane for dyeing wastewater treatment by membrane distillation. Water Research, 103: 362-371. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xiao J. M. (2017) Crack the printing and dyeing wastewater treatment wisdom, lead the textile industry green moving future. Textile Auxiliaries, 34: 6-12. [Google Scholar]
- Song W., Gao B. Y., Xu X. (2016) Adsorption– desorption behavior of magnetic amine/Fe3O4functionalized biopolymer resin towards anionic dyes from wastewater. Bioresource Technology, 210: 123-130. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hubicki Z., Wawrzkiewicz M. (2016) Anion exchange resins of Tri-n-butyl Ammonium functional groups for dye baths and textile wastewater treatment. Solvent Extraction and Ion Exchange, 34: 558-575. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li T., Zhou C. X. Y., Xie T. H., Liu W. B. (2015) Preparation of four tentacle-type strong base anion exchange resins and study on their adsorption properties for Eosin Y removal. Chemical Industry & Engineering Progress, 34: 1377-1383, 1388. [Google Scholar]
- Kamal T., Anwar Y., Khanab S. B. (2016) Dye adsorption and bactericidal properties of TiO2/chitosan coating layer. Carbohydrate Polymers, 148: 153-160. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Li C., Zhang M., Song C. W (2018) Enhanced treatment ability of membrane technology by integrating an electric field for dye wastewater treatment: A Review. Journal of AOAC International, 101:1341-1352. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Thomas H. C. (1944) Heterogeneous ion exchange in a flowing system. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 66: 1664-1666. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.