E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Mining Research and Composite Material Performance Analysis|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Zhou Y M, Tao G Li X Y. (2008) Application progress of cable formation testing technology. Science and technology review, 15:89-92. [Google Scholar]
- Liu B, Chang T, Qu B C, et al. (2019) DST productivity correction method based on well test technology. Petroleum drilling & production technology, 41(01):83-88. [Google Scholar]
- Yang erdong. (2018) Reliability and effectiveness of DST tool in high temperature and high pressure well test. Management and technology of small and medium-sized enterprises, 08:171-172. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H W, Zheng D H, Ling W E. (2017) Calculation of bottom hole flow pressure and wellhead backpressure in high temperature and high pressure production Wells DST. Science, technology and engineering, 17(23):179-183. [Google Scholar]
- Ren C Q, Li W H, Yang L, Xiang Y Q, Wang S C, et al. (2017) Application of mini-DST and interpretation technology in offshore lowpermeability exploration Wells. Oil and gas well test, 26(06): 29-31+74. [Google Scholar]
- Liu C Y. (2017) Application of DST technology in CBM parameter Wells. China new technology and new products, 21:14-15. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng W P, Li J, Cheng M.(2018) Application of DST well test technology in unconventional natural gas reservoirs in coal measures. China coal geology, 30(04):29-32+44. [Google Scholar]
- Du J, Mo A G, Lei Q, Zhou C, Pang W. (2019) Low permeability tight gas Wells DST interpretation Daqing petroleum geology and development: 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Q H, Feng J. Guan Y, et al. (2019) Permeability logging evaluation method for low porosity and low permeability sandstone reservoirs based on dynamic data a case study of paleogene system in LuFeng sag. Acta petroleum sinica, 40(S1):206-216. [Google Scholar]
- Hou Z. (2018) Injectivity and effectiveness of polymer flooding in low permeability reservoirs. Southwest petroleum university. [Google Scholar]
- Le H M. (2018) Interpretation and evaluation of TCPDST data in well 140 of DongSheng gas field. Neijiang science and technology, 39(07):72+97. [Google Scholar]
- Liao H J, Yang Z X, Lu K F, Cheng C, et al. (2018) Study on productivity evaluation technology for water drive gas reservoirs over the whole life cycle. Journal of Yangtze university, 15(03):64-69+7. [Google Scholar]
- Tong K J, Shan Y M. (2008) Reservoir productivity classification prediction based on statistics. Natural gas exploration and development, (02): 40-43+80. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y Q. (1998) Practical oil and gas reservoir engineering methods [University of petroleum pres]. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Y D. (1990) Spherical flow well test analysis method. Oil and gas well test, (03):26-33. [Google Scholar]
- Wang X D, Zhang Q B, Zou Y H. (2005) Skin factor and seepage pattern. Oil and gas well test, (02):13+74. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Q H, Tong K, Chen C, et al. (2017) Study on quasi-steady productivity of gas Wells in thick gas reservoirs. Lithologic oil and gas reservoirs, 29(06):148-153. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y Q, Sun B, Jiang F G, et al (2009) Derivation and application of production formula for hemispherical flow gas well. Oil and gas well test, 18(03): 1-4+75. [Google Scholar]
- Xu L Q, Li X S. (2005) Comparative analysis of different productivity evaluation methods. Oil and gas well test, (06):15-17+72-73. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.