E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Mining Research and Composite Material Performance Analysis|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Li Bing, Niu Honghai, Chen Jun, et al. (2018) Optimal operation of multi-energy collaboration system[J]. Distributed Energy, 11(2): 55-59 [Google Scholar]
- Liu M, Shi Y, Fang F. (2012) A new operation strategy for CCHP systems with hybrid chillers[J]. Applied Energy, 95(2): 164-173 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Geidl M, Andersson G. (2005) A modeling and optimization approach for multiple energy carrier power flow[C]/ /Power Tech, 2005 IEEE Russia Power. New York: IEEE, 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Pei Wei, Deng Wei, Shen Ziqi, et al. (2014) Energy coordination and optimization of hybrid microgrid based on renewable energy and CHP supply[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 38(16): 9-15. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xiandong, Jia Hongjie, Jin Xiaolong, et al. (2015) Study on hybrid heat-gas-power flow algorithm for integrated community energy system[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 35(14): 3634-3642. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.