E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Mining Research and Composite Material Performance Analysis|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Li Guixin, Ge Leijiao, et al. Research on the planning of AC/DC hybrid distribution network considering the comprehensive utilizat[J]. Renewable Energy Resources,, 2020, 38(01):98-103. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Ning, Chen Ludong, et al. Reliability evaluation of distribution network operation based on cluster analysis and improved grey[J]. Engineering Journal of Wuhan University, 2020, 53(07):636-642. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Yingtao, Wang Huaquan, et al. Evaluation of Distribution Network Status Based on Principal Component Analysis and Correspondence Analysis [J]. Southern Energy Construction, 2019, 6(03):105-112. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Qing-sheng, Yan Jing, et al. Differentiated evaluation system and grading method in county distribution network planning[J]. Journal of Electric Power Science and Technology, 2017, 32(04): 125-131. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Hongbin, Wu Zhili, et al. Research on Power Distribution Automation Construction Effects Evaluation System Based on SMART Criteria[J]. Power System Technology, 2016, 40(07):2192-2198. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Han, Chen Bin, et al. Quantitative evaluation and optimized selection of power supply reliability enhancement measures[J]. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2015, 35(05):126-130. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Chiye, Wen Yafeng, et al. Comprehensive Evaluation Method of Distribution Network Including Various Types of Distributed Generation[J]. Electric Power Construction, 2015, 36(01):128-135. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Yuxiao, Zhu Junpeng, et al. Reliability Evaluation Based on Dynamic Island MILP Model of Active Distribution Network[J]. Electric Power Construction, 2019, 40(05):90-97. [Google Scholar]
- Cherdkeattikul Supitchaya, Morisawa Yusuke, et al. Surface Structural Transformation of Pre-carbonized Solid Biomass from Japanese Cedar via ATR-FTIR and PCA.[J]. Analytical sciences : the international journal of the Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry, 2020, 36(6). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.