E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemical Research and Energy-saving Technology Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Liu, W.F., Xie, M.F. (2020) Economic Analysis of Renewable Energy in the Electricity Marketization Framework: A Case Study in Guangdong, China. Frontiers in Energy Research, 8. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, H.F., Niu, D.X., Huang, Y.L., et al. (2016) Research on Distribution Network Development Speed Comprehensive Evaluation Method. In 2016 International Forum on Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development. [Google Scholar]
- He, Y.J., Li, F., Wang, X.R., et al. (2019) Research on Instability of Distributed Renewable Energy Power Access to Distribution Network. In 2019 IEEE 3rd Information Technology, Networking, Electronic and Automation Control Conference (ITNEC). [Google Scholar]
- Ehsan, A., Yang, Q. (2018) Optimal integration and planning of renewable distributed generation in the power distribution networks: A review of analytical techniques. Applied Energy, 210, 44–59. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hu, L., Hong, L., Zhenjian, X. (2016). Reliability evaluation method for active power distribution network based on switch boundary subarea division. [Google Scholar]
- Ma L.Y., Wang Z.Q., Zhou T., et al. (2019) Evaluation Model for Economic Operation of Active Distribution Network Orienting to Energy Internet. JOURNAL OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, 14(3): 1151-1164. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luo F.Z., Wei W., Wang C.S., et al. (2014) Research and application of GIS-based mediumvoltage distribution network comprehensive technical evaluation system. INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTIONS ON ELECTRICAL ENERGY SYSTEMS, 25(11): 2674-2684. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han, Y.M., Zhu, Q.X., Geng, Z.Q. (2017) Energy and carbon emissions analysis and prediction of complex petrochemical systems based on an improved extreme learning machine integrated interpretative structural model. Applied Thermal Engineering, 115. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Y.-Y., Pan, F., Lin, G.-Y., et al. (2018) Comprehensive Evaluation of Distribution Network Reliability for Power Consumer Based on AHP and Entropy Combination Method. In 2018 International Conference on Power System Technology (POWERCON). [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Q.L., Peng, C.Y. (2016). Comprehensive Benefit Evaluation of the Power Distribution Network Planning Project Based on Improved IAHP and Multi-Level Extension Assessment Method. Sustainability, 8(8), 1–18. [Google Scholar]
- Li, J.B., Lu, M.S., Guo X.M., et al (2018) Insights into the improvement of alkaline hydrogen peroxide (AHP) pretreatment on the enzymatic hydrolysis of corn stover: Chemical and microstructural analyses. Bioresource Technology, 265. [Google Scholar]
- Asmita, P., Xu Y.J., Amit K. (2016) Corrigendum to ‘‘A note on ‘‘Applying fuzzy linguistic preference relations to the improvement of consistency of fuzzy AHP” ’’ [Information Sciences 346–347 (2016) 1–5][J]. Information Sciences, 366. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.