E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemical Research and Energy-saving Technology Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Kang C.Q., Xia Q., Liu M. (2017) Power system load forecasting. M. Beijing: China Electric Power Press. [Google Scholar]
- Kuster C., Rezgui Y., Mourshed M. (2017) Electrical load forecasting models: a critical systematic review. J. Sustainable Cities & Society, 35. [Google Scholar]
- Huang J.B. (2019) Analysis of load development characteristics of urban complex based on trend extrapolation method. J. Rural Electrification, (07): 39-42. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao S., Cheng D., Chen Y., Jia Y. (2020) A time series based material forecasting method for distribution network. J. Zhejiang Electric Power, 39 (04): 52-56. [Google Scholar]
- Wu F.H., Yang J.W. (2004) Several load forecasting methods and their comparison. J. Guangdong Electric Power, (01): 17-21. [Google Scholar]
- Geeta P., Bhim S., Bijaya K.P. (2016) Backpropagation algo-rithm-based controller for autonomous Wind-DG microgrid. J. IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 52 (5): 4408-4415. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fuxg, Lish, Michael F., etc. (2015) Training recurrent neu-ral net works with the levenbergmarquardt algorithm for optimal control of a gridconnected converter. J. IEEE Transactions on Neural Net Works and Learning Systems, 26 (9): 1900-1912. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hou Y.l., Li T. (2008) BP neural network target recognition method based on LM optimization algorithm. J. Journal of Detection and Control, 30(1): 53-57. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.