E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Environmental Chemical Research and Energy-saving Technology Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Yu, X.S., Liu, Y.P. (2013) Development and Prospect of Plant factory Cultivation Technology. Agricultural Outlook, 7: 57-60. [Google Scholar]
- Li, M., Wang, Z.Q. (2016) Technological Prospect of Artificial Light plant Factory in the Era of intelligent Production. Agricultural Engineering Technology, 36(10): 16-19. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Q.C., Liu, W.K. (2014) New progress of global plant factory. Journal of Lighting Engineering, 25(4): 4. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Q.C., Wei, L.L., Liu, W.K. (2012) Plant Factory System and Practice. Chemical Industry Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, X.H., Sun, C., Shi, Z.M., et al. (2018) Research on the development Trend of related cultivation technology in plant factories. Times Agricultural Machinery, 10: 34. [Google Scholar]
- Pan, R.Z. (2011) Plant Physiology. Higher Education Press. [Google Scholar]
- Li, X., Wang, G.D., Xue, X.Z., et al. (2008) Effects of different wind speeds on the growth and transpiration of potted sweet pepper in greenhouse. Chinese Journal of Agricultural Engineering, (S2): 214-218. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y., Kacira, M., An, L. (2016) A CFD study on improving air flow uniformity in indoor plant factory system. Biosystems Engineering, 147: 193-205. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lim, T.G. (2014) Analysis of airflow pattern in plant factory with different inlet and outlet locations using computational fluid dynamics. Biosystems Engineering, 39(4): 310-317. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baek, M.S., Kwon, S.Y., Lim, J.H. (2016) Improvement of the crop growth rate in plant factory by promoting air flow inside the cultivation. International Journal of Smart Home, 10 (2): 63-74. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, H., Fang, H., Cheng, R.F., et al. (2018) Simulation and Optimization of flow field and temperature field in artificial light plant factory based on CFD. Journal of China Agricultural University, 23(5): 108-116. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.