E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Environmental Chemical Research and Energy-saving Technology Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Bejan Adrian. Heat Transfer. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1993. [Google Scholar]
- S. Gu, T.J. Lu, A.G. Evans. On the design of twodimensional cellular metals for combined heat dissipation and structural load capacity[J]. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2001, 44(11). [Google Scholar]
- T. Wen, J. Tian, T.J. Lu, D.T. Queheillalt, H.N.G. Wadley. Forced convection in metallic honeycomb structures[J]. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2006, 49(19). [Google Scholar]
- Liang Xiaolin, Ding Li, Cao Hailin. Thermal analysis and structural optimization of two-dimensional porous material heat sink[J]. Electronic Mechanical Engineering, 2018, 34(04): 23-26. [Google Scholar]
- Zhengnan Xia, Keyong Wang, Fengyan Ge. Special hole elements for simulating the heat conduction in two-dimensional cellular materials[J]. Composite Structures, 2020, 246. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.