E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemical Research and Energy-saving Technology Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Zheng Yuanmao, He Yuanrong, Yu Jianwei. Construction Measurement and Analysis of Multi-functional Pneumatic based on the Laser Scanned Point Cloud Data [J]. Science of Surveying and Mapping, 2017, 42(11): 171-176. [Zheng Yuanmao, He Yuanrong, Yu Jianwei. Multifunctional wind tunnel construction measurement and analysis of laser point cloud[J]. Science of Surveying and Mapping, 2017, 42(11): 171-176.] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shugen. Photogrammetry Principles and Application[M]. Wuhan: Wuhan University Press, 2009. WANG Shugen. The principles and application of photogrammetry Principles and application of photogrammetry[M]. Wuhan: Wuhan University Press, 2009. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Sun Jie, Xie Wenhan, Bai Ruijie. Research and Application of UAV Oblique Photography Technology[J]. Science of Surveying and Mapping, 2019, 44(6): 145-150. SUN Jie, XIE Wenhan, BAI Ruijie. UAV oblique photogrammetric system and its application[J]. Science of Surveying and Mapping, 2019, 44(6): 145-150. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Luo Y, Guan T, Wei B, et al. Fast terrain mapping from low altitude digital imagery [J] Neurocomputing, 2015, 156: 105-116. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang J C. Wang T M. Xu Y. et al. Registration method based on ICP algorithm for 3D surgical navig ation. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics. 2009, 35(4): 434-438. Wang Junchen Wang Tianmiao Xu Yuan et al., Three-dimensional registration technology for surgical navigation based on ICP algorithm] Journal of Beihang University 200935 (4):434-438 [Google Scholar]
- Bidanda B. Hosni Y A. Reverse engineering and it srelevance to industrial engineering: critical review Computers&Industrial Engincering. 1994.26(2:343-348.) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao F Q. Zhou MQ, Geng G H. Local feature registration method of skull point cloud model [J]. Journal of Image and Graphics, 2017. 22(8): 1120-1127 Zhao Fuqun, Zhou Mingquan, Geng Guohua, skull point cloud model Local feature registration method Chinese Journal of Image and Graphics 201722 (81120-1127) [Google Scholar]
- Pomerleau F, Colas F, Siegwart R. A review of point cloud registration algorithms for mobile robotics[J]. Foundations and Trends in Robotics, 2015, 4(1): 1-104. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guo Hao, Su Wei, Zhu Dehai, et al. Point cloud library PCL from entry to proficiency[M]. Beijing: Machinery Industry Press, 2019. GUO Hao, SU Wei, ZHU Dehai, et al. Point cloud learning : from entry to mastery[M]. Beijing: China Machine Press, 2019. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xian YR, Xiao J, Wang Y, et al. A review of fine registration for 3D point clouds[C]//Proceedings of the 2016 5th International Conference on Advanced Materials and Computer Science, March 26-27, 2016. Qingdao, China. Paris, France: Atlantis Press, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.