E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Johny T. Garner, 2017. Empowerment. The International Encyclopedia of Organizational Communication, pp. 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Hałaburda H. and Yehezkel Y., 2013. Platform Competition under Asymmetric Information. American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 5(3), pp. 22-68. [Google Scholar]
- Choudary P., Alstyne V. and Parker G., 2016. Platform revolution: How networked markets are transforming the economy--and how to make them work for you. W. W. Norton & Company, . [Google Scholar]
- Porter, M.E. and M.R. Kramer., 2006. The Link Between Competitive Advantage and Corporate Social Responsibility. Harvard Business Review, 84(1-2), pp. 78-92. [Google Scholar]
- Lee J. and Lee Y., 2018. Effects of multi-brand company’s CSR activities on purchase intention through a mediating role of corporate image and brand image. Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management: An International Journal, 22(3), pp. 387-403. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan H., Xu W., Li Q. and Lau R., 2017. Topic sentiment mining for sales performance prediction in e-commerce. Annals of Operations Research, 270(1-2), pp. 553-576. [Google Scholar]
- Yan L., 2017. Personalized Recommendation Method for E-Commerce Platform Based on Data Mining Technology. 2017 International Conference on Smart Grid and Electrical Automation (ICSGEA), . [Google Scholar]
- Moore JF.., 1993. Predators and prey:A new ecology of competition. Harvard Business Review, 71(3): 75-83. [Google Scholar]
- Liu S. and Wu D., 2016. Competing by conducting good deeds: The peer effect of corporate social responsibility. Finance Research Letters, 16, pp. 47-54. [Google Scholar]
- Jetzek T., Avital M. and Bjørn-Andersen N., 2014. Generating Sustainable Value from Open Data in a Sharing Society. Creating Value for All Through IT, pp. 62-82. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.