E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- W. Vickrey, “Some implications of marginal cost pricing for public utilities, ” The American economic review, Vol. (45), No. 2: 605-620, 1955. [Google Scholar]
- S. Glaister, D. Lewis, “An integrated fares policy for transport in London, ” journal of public economics, 1978 (9): 341-355. [Google Scholar]
- SODA2018 competition statistics, http://soda.shdataic.org.cn/data/?cid=0&exclude=10, 3, 2, 5, 4, 7, 6, 9, 8. [Google Scholar]
- U. Aickelin, Introduction to Multi-agent Simulation, University of Nottingham, https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0803/0803.3905.pdf">, unpublished. [Google Scholar]
- Mayworm, Logo and McEnroe, Transit Service Elasticities published in Journal for Transport Economics & policy, UK, 1981. [Google Scholar]
- B. Nahata, A. Izyumov and V. Busygin : J. Energy Economics, Vol. 29, p. 105, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saying the Unsaid in New York, 2015, https://larrylittlefield.wordpress.com/2017/05/11/metro-nytransit-costs-data-from-the-2015-national-transit-database/. [Google Scholar]
- “The National Transit Database (NTD). ” Federal Transit Administration, United States Department of Transportation, 21 Aug. 2015, https://www.transit.dot.gov/ntd. [Google Scholar]
- “Rudin Center Research. ” NYU Wagner, https://wagner.nyu.edu/rudincenter/publications. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.