E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Xue Xinwei. Research on input-output theory and economic benefit evaluation model including invisible factors [J]. Systems Engineering Theory and Practice, 2000 (12): 108-112. [Google Scholar]
- He Xiaoli. Empirical analysis of enterprise performance evaluation based on input-output theory [D]. Southwest Jiaotong University, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Danhua. Application of input-output analysis method in performance evaluation [J]. Financial Supervision, 2016 (15): 64-67. [Google Scholar]
- Wen Ruiqiong, Chen Youfang. Input and output analysis of China’s textile and apparel industry [J]. Modern Business, 2018 (24): 31-32. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Xue, Xie Yupeng. An Empirical Analysis of the Factors Affecting the Location Selection of China’s Foreign Direct Investment [J]. Management World, 2008 (04): 167-168. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Zhihong, Chen Yan, Qin Xuezhi. Determinants of China’s Outward Investment: An Empirical Analysis Based on the Integrated Resource View and Institutional Perspective [J]. Management World, 2012 (08): 165-166. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yong. Research on the Outcome of Chinese Enterprises’ Outward Direct Investment [J]. Management World, 2009 (09): 34-43. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Wei, Liu Chen, Ge Shunqi. Research on Wage Spillover and Related Effects of Foreign Direct Investment [J]. World Economy, 2018 41 (05): 147-172. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Xuesong, Han Liyan, Zhou Yimin. Differences in Industrial Structure and Export Effect of Foreign Direct Investment——Theories and Empirical Perspectives from the Perspective of “China-Host Country” [J]. Economic Research, 2016 51 (04): 102-115. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Guansheng, Fan Pengzhen. Will the host country’s trade protection increase the speed of China’s foreign direct investment: an empirical study based on micro-level data [J]. Finance and Economics, 2018 39 (03): 109-122. [Google Scholar]
- Edith Penrose (translated by Zhao Xiao). Theory of Enterprise Growth [M]. 1. Place of Publication: Shanghai People’s Publishing House, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Wernerfelt, Birger. A Resource-Based View of the Firm [J]. Strategic Management Journal. 1984, Vol. 5 (No. 2): 171-180. [Google Scholar]
- Review. 1981, Vol. 13 (No. 3): 13. 14. Barney, Jay. Firm Resources and Sustained Competitive Advantage [J]. Journal of Management. 1991, Vol. 17 (No. 1). [Google Scholar]
- Peteraf, M.A. The Cornerstones of Eompetitive Advantage: A Resource-based View [J]. Strategic Management Journal. 1993, Vol. 14. [Google Scholar]
- Sodhi, ManMohan S. 1. Conceptualizing Social Responsibility in Operations Via Stakeholder Resource-Based View [J]. Production and Operations Management. 2015, Vol. 24 (No. 9): 1375-1389. [Google Scholar]
- Yeaple, Stephen Ross. The Role of Skill Endowments in the Structure of U. S. Outward Foreign Direct Investment. The Review of Economics and Statistics. 2003, Vol. 85, no. 3, pp. 726-734. [Google Scholar]
- Caves, R.E. (1996): “Multinational Enterprise and Economic Analysis”, 2nd ed. Cambridge: . [Google Scholar]
- Cambridge University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Borensztein E., J. De Gregorio, and J.W. Lee (1998): “How Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect. [Google Scholar]
- Economic Growth? “In Journal of International Economics 45, p. 115-135. [Google Scholar]
- Raff H, Ryan M., Stahler F. Firm Productivity and the Foreign-Market Entry Decision. Journal of Economics and Management Strategy. 2012; 21 (3): 849-871. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.