E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Wang Meiqiang, Li Yongjun. Evaluation of suppliers with fuzzy inputs and outputs——Based on DEA game cross efficiency method [J]. Industrial Engineering and Management, 2015 (1): 95-99. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Jing, Yang Yuzhong, Gao Xuehong, et al. Multi-level supplier evaluation model based on CS-DEA and GRA [J]. Logistics Technology, 2016 35 (11): 55-60. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Meiqiang. Evaluation of suppliers with undesired output factors in fuzzy environments [J]. Statistics and Decision, 2019 (16). [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Tianhong. Performance evaluation of electronic manufacturing suppliers based on SE-DEA method [J]. Zhifu Times, 2017 (4X): 255-255. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Yi, Feng Xinhai, Tang Zhenzhen. A comparative study of the performance of ETF and other open-end funds based on DEA model [J]. Journal of Hebei University (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition), 2019 44 (3): 51-60. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yue. Evaluation and analysis of water resources utilization efficiency based on DEA model [J]. Urban Geography, 2016 (20): 124-125. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Yangmin, Peng Yubing, Cui Ting. Evaluation of enterprise technological innovation capability based on AHP-DEA model [J]. Statistics and Decision, 2015 (12): 169-171. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Qi. Performance evaluation of private education financing based on DEA model [J]. Accounting and Communications: Comprehensive (in), 2015 (3): 20-22. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Changyuan, Shi Xiaowei, Peng Dinghong, et al. DEA efficiency evaluation model for a class of ring production system [J]. The only official website of computer engineering and application, 2015 51 (13): 251-254. [Google Scholar]
- Du Shi, Zhang Q.i. DEAHP-based regulatory operation efficiency evaluation model [J]. Aeronautical Computing Technology, 2015 (1): 22-25. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.