E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- P. He, The development environment of Indonesian coal resources -- the understanding of Indonesian coal industry during working in Jakarta, Indonesia. Chinese high-tech enterprises, 2011 (04): 125-128. [Google Scholar]
- F.K. Liang, X.X. Su. Coal resources and development prospects in Indonesia. China coal, 2019, 45(04): 130-134. [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Liu, X.X. Su, F.K. Liang. Overview of coal resources in Indonesia. Journal of Chongqing university of science and technology (natural science edition), 2013 (05): 81-83+94. [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Niu, J.B. Zhou, D.F. Tian. A brief analysis of coal resources development conditions in Australia and Indonesia: a series of discussions on internationalization strategy of Chinese coal enterprises. Coal economics research, 2014, 34(7): 15-2. [Google Scholar]
- 2019 BP world energy statistics yearbook http://cngascn.com/public/uploads/file/20190805/20190805102652_80658.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- BPS-Statistics Indonesia https://www.bps.go.id/subject/7/energi.html#subjek ViewTab3. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.