E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- C. Alcaraz,, S. Villalvazo. The effect of natural gas shortages on the Mexican economy. Energy Economics, 2017, Vol. 66, pp. 147-153, viewed February 27 2020, < http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=buh&AN=125021736&lang=zh-cn&site=ehost-live>. [Google Scholar]
- F. Allen, A.M. Santomero. The theory of financial intermediation. Journal of Banking and Finance, 1997, Vol. 21, no. 11-12, pp. 1461-1485. [Google Scholar]
- N.A.M. Arif, et al. The Impact of Interest Rate Changes on the Islamic Foreign Exchange Forward in the Malaysian Derivative Market. Jurnal Pengurusan, 2019, Vol. 56, pp. 1-15. Available at: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=buh&AN=139367291&lang=zh-cn&site=ehost-live (Accessed: February 12 2020). [Google Scholar]
- Banco de México. Quarterly Report July - September 2019. [online] Mexico: Banco de México, p. 2. Available at: https://www.banxico.org.mx/publications-and-press/ quarterly-reports/%7B634FD3B0-3AA2-56EC-5687-350C6F371949%7D.pdf [Accessed 26 Feb. 2020]. [Google Scholar]
- F. Black, M. Scholes. The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities. Journal of Political Economy, 1973, Vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 637-654. [Google Scholar]
- D. Chiquiar, M. Ramos-Francia. Competitiveness and growth of the Mexican economy (No. 2009-11). Working Papers. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- S. Cheol, B.G. Resnick. International Financial Management, Third Edition. New York: McGraw- Hill Companies, 2003, pp. 47-48. [Google Scholar]
- A. Grossmann, I. Love, A.G. Orlov. The dynamics of exchange rate volatility: A panel VAR approach. Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2014, Vol. 33, pp. 1-27.https://doi.org/10. 1016/j.intfin. 2014. 07. 008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. León-Castro, L.F. Espinoza-Audelo, E. Aviles-Ochoa., J.M. Merigó, J.A. Kacprzyk. New measure of volatility using induced heavy moving averages. Technological and Economic Development of Economy, 2019, Vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 576-599. https://doi.org/10.3846/tede.2019.9374. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Rabbani, J.E. Grable, W. Heo, L. Nobre, S. Kuzniak. Stock market volatility and changes in financial risk tolerance during the great recession. Journal of Financial Counseling and Planning, 2017, Vol. 28, no. 1, p. 140.https://doi.org/10.1891/1052-3073.28.1.140. [Google Scholar]
- Sachs et al. Financial crises in emerging markets: the lessons from 1995. Brookings Papers Econ. Act., 1996, no. 1, pp. 147-215. [Google Scholar]
- S. Sahoo, P. Trivedi. The Interrelationship Between Implied and Realized Exchange Rate Volatility in India. IUP Journal of Applied Economics, 2018, Vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 7-26. Available at: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=buh&AN=133637275&lang=zh-cn&site=ehost-live (Accessed: February 28 2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.