E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Gilbert Faccarello, and D. Kurz. Heinz, Handbook on the History of Economic Analysis III, Edward Elgar Publishing, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Porter M., “The five competitive forces that shape strategy, ” Harvard Business Review, Vol. 1, pp. 79-94, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Porter. M, Competitive advantage: creating and sustaining superior performance, The Free Press, 1985. [Google Scholar]
- Hunt. M, Competition in the Major Home Appliance Industry, Harvard University, 1972. [Google Scholar]
- James Hoyta, and Hugh Sherman, ”Strategic groups, exit barriers and strategy decision constraints in high-tech companies, ” Journal of High Technology Management Research, Vol. 15, pp. 237-247, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Michał Pietrzak, and Piotr Pietrzak, “Mapping strategic groups in higher education: Evidence on the Polish technical faculties, ” Journal of Applied Knowledge Management, Vol. 5, pp. 1-15, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Scott Sonenshein, Kristen Nault, and Otilia Obodaru, “Competition of a different flavor: how a strategic group identity shapes competition and cooperation, ” Administrative Science Quarterly, Vol. 62, pp. 626-656, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moore. F, The Death of Competition: Leadership and Strategy in the Age of Business Ecosystems, New York: Harper Business, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Xinan Zhao, Chunhong Zhu, and Yanmei Wang, Jingyou Evaluation Theory, Method and Application, Science Publishing House, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.