E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Dou WW., Ji Y. External financing and customer capital: a financial theory of markups[J]. Social Science Electronic Publishing, 2015, 4(2): 21-45. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Wenmin. The Research the performance of Company Back-door listing based on Fama_French Three-Factor model [D]. Sichuan: Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, 2009: 2. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yufan. Research on the Relationship between Sina Weibo Message and Stock Market-Based on Text Data Mining Technology [D]. Beijing : Beijing Jiaotong University, 2018: 3. [Google Scholar]
- Gomber P, Schweickert U., Theissen E. Liquidity dynamics in an electronic open limit order book: an event study approach [J]. European Financial Management, 2015, 21(1): 52-78. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chao. Based on the Shanghai composite index of three historical simulation method of empirical comparative study [D]. Beijing: University of International Business and Economics, 2017: 13. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Tengfei. Research on the Investment Decision of Chinese Financial Market Based on Chaos Theory [D]. Jiangsu: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2013: 100-101. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.