E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- YUAN Guiqiu, ZHANG Lingdan. An Anlysis of factors influencing Scale Economy of the Manufacturing in China [J]. The Journal of Quantitative & Technical Economics, 2010 (3): 42-54. [Google Scholar]
- ZHU Yan. Study on the Relationship between Economies of Scale and Asset Structure of Listed Manufacturing Companies [D]. Dalian: Dalian University of Technology, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Anguo L., Ge G., Kaizhong Y. Returns to scale in the production of selection manufacturing sectors in China [J]. Energy Procedia, 2011, 5: 604-612. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Lingdan, An Anlysis of factors influencing Scale Economy of the Manufacturing in China [D]. Hangzhou: Zhejiang Gongshang University, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Lila J. Truett, Dale B.Truett. A cost-based analysis of scale economies in the French auto industry[J]. International Review of Economics and Finance, 2007, 16: 369-382. [Google Scholar]
- David SSaal., Pablo Arocena, Alexandros Maziotis, Thomas Triebs. Scale and scope economies and the efficient configuration of the water industry[D]. Birmingham: Aston University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Ørjan Mydland, Subal C.Kumbhakar, Gudbrand Lien, Roar Amundsveen, Hilde Marit Kvile. Economies of scope and scale in the Norwegian electricity industry[J]. Economic Modelling, 2019, 9(8). [Google Scholar]
- Laurits R. Christensen and William H., Greene. : Economies of Scale in U. S. Electric Power Generation[J]. Journal of Political Economy, 1976, 84(4): 655-676. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.