E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- YANG HH., “Choice of market access mode of multinational hotels: weighing between risk and benefit, ” Tourism Tribune, Vol. 22, pp. 79-83, February 2007. [Google Scholar]
- MA B and KOU M., “An initial study on the development of China’s outbound travel and its impact, ” Tourism Tribune, pp. 24-28, July 2006. [Google Scholar]
- JI Q, “How to ‘go out’ better for tourism enterprises under the new normal, ” China Tourism News, 2005-11-25(004). [Google Scholar]
- DU J, “ Internationalization of Chinese tourism enterprises -- theory, mode and realistic choice, ” Beijing: Tourism Education Press, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- LI XJ.. “ A new discussion on the transnational management of Chinese tourism industry, ” Beijing: China Economic Publishing House, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- BAO FH. and ZHU M.N., “An analysis of the characteristics and related factors of China’s foreign direct investment in tourism industry, ” Commercial Research, Vol. 483, pp. 173-177, July 2017. [Google Scholar]
- LI XJ., SONG C Y and MA L., “Analysis on the distribution characteristics and influencing factors of Chinese outbound tourism investment enterprises based on the provincial perspective, ” Journal of Commercial Economics, Vol. 683, pp. 120-123, December 2015. [Google Scholar]
- LI XJ., Huang S S and Song C.Y., “China’s outward foreign direct investment in tourism, ” Tourism Management, Vol. 59, pp. 1-6, April 2017. [Google Scholar]
- TANG R, FENG X G and FENG F., “The analysis of tourism investment environment and coordination in BRICS countries, ” Economic Geography, Vol. 38, pp. 226-233, October 2018. [Google Scholar]
- ZOU TQ., CHEN X and LIU L.S., “Belt and Road’ tourism investment: from resource market to tourism hub, ” Tourism and Hospitality Prospects, Vol. 5, pp. 74-80, February 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Asiedu E, “Foreign Direct investment in Africa: the role of natural resources, market size, government policy, institutions and political instability, ” World Economy, Vol. 29, pp. 63-77, January 2006. [Google Scholar]
- HUANG YP., HE F and ZHANG Y.S., “The study of China outward foreign direct investment, ” Beijing: Peking University Press, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG C and ZHAO Q.W., “Analysis on factors affecting location choice of FDI in China’ s service industry, ” Journal of Finance and Economics, Vol. 34, pp. 40-54, December 2008. [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Q and YANG Z.H., “Analysis of influence factors on FDI utilization in China’ s advanced service industry ----based on data from year 1997 to year 2007, ” On Economic Problems, pp. 47-51, May 2010. [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU M, “Intensification of geo-cultural homophily in global trade: Evidence from the gravity model, ” Social Science Research, Vol. 40, pp. 193-209, January 2011. [Google Scholar]
- UNCTAD, “World investment report 2003. FDI policies for development: national and international perspectives, ” New York: United Nations, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- HU M, “Thoughts and analysis of the transnational management of China ‘s tourist hotels, ” Journal of Guilin Institute of Tourism, Vol. 11, pp. 27-29, January 2000. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.