E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Yuh-Jen Chen, 2013, “A Fundamental Analysisbased Method for Stock Market Forecasting”, Fourth International Conference on Intelligent Control and Information Processing (ICICIP), 2013, Beijing, China. [Google Scholar]
- Ghezzi LucaLuigi., Peccati Lorenzo. Qualitative analysis of a nonlinear stock price model [J]. Elsevier, 1994, 63 (2-3). [Google Scholar]
- Hua Li, Shuanghong Qu, Hua Zhu. PROMETHEE: a Fuzzy Algorithm for Decision Making in Stock Market Value Investing. 2013, 1(1): 75-80. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, Shou Hsiung. “A Hybrid Predicting Stock Return Model Based on Logistic Stepwise Regression a nd CART Algorithm. ” Asian Conference on Intelligent Information & Database Systems Springer International Publishing, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Freund Yoav., and R.E. Schapire. “A decision-theoretic genea generalization of on-line learning and an application to boosting. ” Proceedings of the Second European Conference on Computational Learning Theory Springer-Verlag, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Breiman L. Random forests. Machine Learning 45 (1): 5-32, Web of Science, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cortes C, Vapnik V.N. Support vector networks [J]. Machine Learning, 1995, 20(3): 273-297. [Google Scholar]
- Friedman JH.. Stochastic gradient boosting [J]. Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 2002, 38. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Tianqi, Guestrin Carlos. XGBoost: A Scalable Tree Boosting System [J]. 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.