E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Schepers DH. The Equator Principles: a promise in progress [J]. Corporate Governance. 2011. 11 (1). [Google Scholar]
- Missbach A. The Equator Principles: Drawing the line for socially responsible banks? An interim review from an NGO perspective [J]. Development. 2004. 47 (3): 78-84. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Changlong. Environmental and Social Standards in International Financing: Equator Principles [J]. Finance Forum. 2006. 11 (5): 45-51. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Fanshen. Enlightenment of International Practice of “Equator Principles” to China [J]. Yangtze River Delta. 2008. 5 (9): 59-60. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Shan. Research on the Equator Principles and the Development of Commercial Banks [J]. North China Finance. 2009. (6): 32-35. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Shouzun, Chen Sheng. Equator Principle: Dream or Nightmare of Sustainable Development of Financial Industry [J]. Wuhan Finance. 2009. (11): 11-14. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Qingma. The Path Choice of China’s Commercial Banks to Implement the Equator Principles [J]. Finance and Economics. 2010. (6): 10-16. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yan, Shi Shengjie. Analysis of Green Credit Legal System to Promote the Development of Low-Carbon Agriculture——Based on Financial Institutions’ Practice of the Equator Principles [J]. Agricultural Modernization Research. 2013. 34 (6). [Google Scholar]
- Ma Feifei, Du Chaoyun. Is the Equator Principle beneficial to the operating efficiency of China’s commercial banks: Taking Industrial Bank as an example [J]. Contemporary Finance, 2015, (7). [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.