E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Schepers DH. The Equator Principles: a promise in progress [J]. Corporate Governance. 2011. 11 (1). [Google Scholar]
- Missbach A. The Equator Principles: Drawing the line for socially responsible banks? An interim review from an NGO perspective [J]. Development. 2004. 47 (3): 78-84. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Changlong. Environmental and Social Standards in International Financing: Equator Principles [J]. Finance Forum. 2006. 11 (5): 45-51. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Fanshen. Enlightenment of International Practice of “Equator Principles” to China [J]. Yangtze River Delta. 2008. 5 (9): 59-60. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Shan. Research on the Equator Principles and the Development of Commercial Banks [J]. North China Finance. 2009. (6): 32-35. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Shouzun, Chen Sheng. Equator Principle: Dream or Nightmare of Sustainable Development of Financial Industry [J]. Wuhan Finance. 2009. (11): 11-14. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Qingma. The Path Choice of China’s Commercial Banks to Implement the Equator Principles [J]. Finance and Economics. 2010. (6): 10-16. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yan, Shi Shengjie. Analysis of Green Credit Legal System to Promote the Development of Low-Carbon Agriculture——Based on Financial Institutions’ Practice of the Equator Principles [J]. Agricultural Modernization Research. 2013. 34 (6). [Google Scholar]
- Ma Feifei, Du Chaoyun. Is the Equator Principle beneficial to the operating efficiency of China’s commercial banks: Taking Industrial Bank as an example [J]. Contemporary Finance, 2015, (7). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.