E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Digital Development and Environmental Management of Energy Supply Chain|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Yang Fuyi. Discussion on the concept of cloud computing and related terms [J]. Chinese Science and Technology Glossary. 2018, (10): 47-51. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Hui. The impact of financial sharing on the performance of multinational corporations in the era of big data ［ J ］. Cooperative Economy and Science and Technology, 2017 (2): 162. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Ping. Fund Management of Group A Based on Financial Shared Service Model under Big Data ［J］. Friends of Accounting, 2017 (6): 123. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Zhiying. The Construction and Application of Financial Sharing Platform under the Background of “Smarter Moving Cloud” —— TCL Group Co., Ltd. as an Example [J]. Accounting and Communications, 2019 (04): 111-115. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Wanyun et al. Cloud Computing——Technology, Platform and Application Cases [M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2011: 36-89. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Ping, Zhao Jinglan. Performance Management of Financial Sharing Center Based on Cloud Accounting in the Era of Big Data[J]. Friend of Accounting, 2017 (4): 130-133. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Zhefang. Research on the Construction of Financial Shared Service Center [D]. Xiamen University. 2014, (04). [Google Scholar]
- Gao Jingwen. Research on financial transformation problems and countermeasures based on financial shared services [D]. Capital University of Economics. 2017, (06). [Google Scholar]
- He Yongli. Application of cloud computing in the construction of financial shared service center [J]. Accounting and Communications, 2016 (31). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yunyun, Hu Benyuan. Research on the Construction Process of Financial Shared Service Center [J]. China Accounting Monthly, 2017 (1): 34-37. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.